Chapter 24: A fun night

A.N. Ok. Guys. Did you see the XFACTOR USA? OMFG.  I just like OMG. I was speechless. Oh dear. AND I WON MY SOCCER TOURNAMENT!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I'm so happy. :) OO OOO AND UMMM.  Uhh. I forgot. Well anyways, I GOT almost 4000 reads! HOLY CRAB GUYS!!!! THANK YOU! and 105 votes. OMFG. LIKE NO WAY. I was fangirling hardcore. REALLY.

Annabelle's P.O.V. 

We finally arrived home and I walked upstairs to go take a shower. I felt sticky. I grabbed my PJ's and went into the restroom. I turned on the shower and started showering. LA DA LA DA LA DA LA DA.

*15 minutes later*

OO. I felt nice and warm. I let my hair air-dry and it was already 3:30. Hmm. Still one and a half hour to go till Will picks me up. I went outside on my balcony and sat on that thing umm. Where you attach it to things and you sit on it and it looks like a net. And LIKE. MAN I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS. 

I went to go sit there and open my laptop up. WELL DUH. I open tumblr and twitter first. WOAH. So many freaking notifications. 

Louis just bursted into my room randomly.

"Uhh. Hi Louis?" I questioned.

"Hey Anna. I forgot to tell you I have a charity football tournament tomorrow. COME ALONG!" Louis yelled.

"Uhh. Ok. Fine with me." I smiled. "Ohh. BTW, I have a movie date tonight with Will. He is picking me up at 5." I said.

Louis's eyes went HUGE and he started to call everyone's name into my room. -facepalm- oh dear.

"WOAH. WHAT?!" Harry said.

"Anna here, got herself a date with WILL TONIGHT!!" Louis cheered. All the boys clapped and ran up to hug me. I was soon tackled onto my bed. 

"WHAAA!" I yelled. The boys smirked and just stayed on me. GOD. They weigh 2000 pounds added up.

"GUYS. I can't breathe. Or move." I manage to get that out. 

The boys got off me and I got up and dusted myself. "OH. THANK YOU FOR THE UNNECESSARY TACKLE." I said sarcastically.

"YOU WELCOME! And can you play football?" Niall asked.

"Yup. I was the star of my soccer team. Althought I was not very good at shooting into the goals. I mean I could, but I don't like it." I said.

"OOO. YOU ME. NOW. I want to see how good you are. Better than Swag Master From Doncaster." Louis said. "Ok. But get ready to get your butt kicked." I smirked and we shook hands. I shoo all the boys and closed my balcony door. I changed into a long t-shirt and basketball shorts. I opened my door and see the boys outside. HOLY CRAB. THEIR BACKYARD IS GIGANTIC!

"WOAH. Nice yard you have here." I said.

"Why Thank You. Ok. First it is me and you. One on One." Louis smiled. I smiled and I gave him a 'what out' look. He gave it back to me and Zayn threw in the ball. I was the first one to get it and I pounded it against my knee. I let it fall and Liam was on Louis's team, Niall was on my team. Liam and Niall was the goalies, so it was only me and Louis playing. I was dribbling the ball and Louis managed to catch up to me. WOAH. He was about to steal the ball till I kicked it past him and he fell down. WHAHAHAHAHA. I laughed and see Liam was ready to get the ball. I ran to the ball and kicked it in the goal. WHAT! 

"OH! I JUST BEAT LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON ." I yelled. I did my dance and Niall ran up to me and high fived me. 

"SMH. FINE. You win." Louis said. Lou Lou was jeallly... :) 

I looked at my watch and it was alrady 4:30.

"WOAH! I gotta go get ready!" I said. I ran up the stairs before they could say anything. I opened my closet and found skinny jeans, a blouse from Forever 21, boots, a scarf, and a sweater that went with everything. I put my hair naturally straight and just tied it up. I put on my contacts and grabbed my phone and money. I checked everything and it was right at 5. PERFECT. I heard a doorbell ring and I rush to the door. 

"Hey Will." I smiled.

"Ready to go?" He smiled back. 

"YUP. BOYS I AM GOING!" I yell.

"OK! BYE! BE BACK BY 10!" They all yelled back. 

I locked the door and walked with Will to the limo. WOAh. FANCY. He opened the door for me and I climbed in first. Such a gentlemen. 

"hmm. What movie shall we see?" I questioned. We were thinking and thinking. 

"Hmmm. What about Pitch Perfect?" Will smiled. I GASP AND WE SMIRKED."Pitch Perfect it is then." Will said. I smiled and we took so many silly photos together. Heehee.

We were finally there and it was kind of empty. I mean there was people, but not teenagers. I think that it good. 

"2 tickets to Pitch Perfect please." Will said. I was pulling out my money till Will handed my ticket.

"You didn't have to pay for me." I smiled. "Well I did. SO DEAL WITH It." He smirked and I took a picture of it and we laughed on our way in. THe aroma was full with butter and candy. NOM NOM NOM NOM. 

"YUM. It smells good in here." I closed my eyes and smelt the popcorny air. Will laughed and we went inside. I bought some Sour Patch kids, popcorn, and tea. DUH. My favorite food. Same with WILL. GASP!

"HEY! You have the same taste as me. How did you know?!" Will gasped.

"I DON'T KNOW. I just bought it for us and OMG!! THEY ARE MY FAVORITE TOO!!" I gasped back. We laughed and made our way down to the theaters. PERFECT. Not a lot. Just a lot of teenager couples like us. We took the top section and sat down. 

* 2 hours later* 

We finally finished the movie and we were both hungry. "Hey. Want to get eat somewhere?" Will grabbed my hand. Our hands fit together perfectly. OK. I HAVE SPARKS. kasdfhjahfajfda. 

"Hmmm. What about. PHO!" I smiled.

"YESH! I was thinking of that too!" He laughed and we asked the driver to go to the best PHO place. Oh yeah. YUMMY. ( Pho is a type of Asian noodle soup. ITS REALLY GOOD.)

We were there and I was very hungry. We walked in hand and hand and went inside. Yum. The smell was indescribable.

We had to speak in viet which was funny, because I didn't speak it alot, yet I was really good at it. HMM.

We both ordered the same thing and we were just spamming each other on twitter. BHAHAHAHAHA.

*10 minutes later*

Our food was finally here and I took a picture of it. OOHHH. IT LOOKED SO GOOD (im just gonna not describe it because i am very hungry) 

OH DEAR. I was so stuffed when I finished. Will payed after like 20 minutes of arguing. I gave up and just let him pay it. He smirked and skip to the counter. SMH. I was playing temple run on my phone till he came.

"Ok. Ready to go?" Will smiled. I nodded and we headed home. 

 I know that Louis's football charity tounament took in October, but let's pretend it's in NOVEMEBER! YAY!