Chapter 23: TIME TO RECORD!

Annabelle's P.O.V

I woke up the next day feeling a lot better than yesterday. I took my medicines again and smell pancakes, eggs, and bacon. YUMMY. I rushed into the restroom and bushed my teeth and all those stuff.

I put on my slippers and walked downstairs. GASP. FOOD. ITS EVERYWHERE. 

"Morning Anna." Niall smiled.

"Morning Niall. Thank you for cooking breakfast." I smiled.

"Ahh. No problem." Niall said. The boys weren't up yet. Hmmm. I looked a the clock and it was 11 in the morning. 

"I think I am going to wake up the boys." I said.

"Ok. GOOD LUCK!" Niall yelled. I laughed and went to go wake up Liam first. 

Awww. Liam looked like a little puppy sleeping. I took my phone and took a picture of him.

I pinched his cheeks and flabbed it around. Heehee.

"Liam. LIAM. Time to wake up. Niall made breakfast." I whispered. He moaned and grabbed me where he was hugging me.

"WHA!" I yelled.

"LIAM PAYNE. GET UP THIS INSTANCE OR I WILL CALL STEPHANIE." I yelled. His eyes opened and jumped off the bed. "Good. Now get ready. Niall has breakfast ready." I said. I smiled and went to Louis's room next. 

Of course I had to take the pictures of the boys while they are sleeping. They are so cute. 

" Louis. Lou Lou. Time to wake up." I said. I shaked him up and he woke up instantly. That was easy.

"Niall has breakfast downstairs. So hurry!" I smiled.

I went to Zayn's room next. "Zayn wake up or I will throw all your hair products away and say that you wear diapers on twitter." I smirked. He instantly woke up and ran to the bathroom. "GOOD! NOW HURRY! NIALL MADE BREAKFAST!!" I yelled.

Lastly was Harry. " HARRY. HAZ. HAROLD. Time to wake up." I shook him up. Didn't work. Hmm.

"Ok. HARRY! I WILL CALL REAGAN!" I yelled. He instantly woke up and grumbled at me. HEEHEE.

"HURRY! Niall made breakfast." I smile and Vicki was already up. She has this food detecting in her. I swear. I walked downstairs and sat down next to Vicki. I grabbed my plate and piled food on my plate. I could see Vicki and Niall stuffing their faces already. At least they were using manners.... The boys came downstairs and grabbed their plate. " Thank Niall." They all said.

Niall smiled and went back to eating. I finshed my plate and washed it.

"I will be upstairs if you need me." I said. 

I walked upstairs and sat at in my beanie with my laptop. I opened up my twitter and tumblr and there was so many notifications. HOLY CRAB. There was photos from yesterday on tumblr and I had more than 4 million followers. WHAT THE HECK! Geez. Being One Direction's sister could make you this famous. I reblogged some pictures, follow some people, answer questions, yada yada. I turned off my laptop and I got bored. I opened my phone and scan through all the pictures. DANG. I had so much pictures...... My recent one is me and Will under the lights. AWW. 

Someone knocked on my door. "Come In?" I said.

"Hey Anna. How are you feeling?" Liam asked. GASP! I COULD HAVE MY VOICE BACK!

"Good. Better than yesterday. At least I regain my voice back, but it still hurts a bit when I speak." I smiled.

"You are so strong Anna. Are you ok enough to go down with the studio with us? We need you to play with Vicki and John today." Liam hugged me.