Chapter 5: What an ODD Life

Annabelle's P.O.V.

After awhile, I was tired, so I decided to change out of my jeans and into basketball shorts. So I was just left in my plaid shirt, basketball shorts, and my hello kitty socks. I was pretty knackered, so I decided to take a nap. I mean it was only 1 in the afternoon. If I woke up at 3, it would be perfect for me to make dinner.

*2 hours later*

I was surprised that no one woke me up. So I had a good nap. I went downstairs and went to go make dinner for everyone. 

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey Annabelle." They all said.

Obviously they were all paying attention to their games, which was Call of Duty. I didn't like violence, so I turned my face away from the game. 

"So what do you guys want to eat? I am cooking tonight." I yelled over the loud game.

I took the remote and pause the game and resume to speak again.

"HEY! I was playing!" Louis whined.

"Shut up Louis or you are getting no food tonight." I said back timdly.

He got scared and he backed down. HA HA. A 20 year old scared of a 14 year old. I chuckled.

" So what do you guys want to eat tonight? I am cooking? I am taking requests.... NOW. IN AN ORDERLY FASHION!" I yelled.

I picked Liam to go first.

"Umm you don't have to cook." Liam shrugged.

" I want too. To thank you for adopting me and Vicki as your new sister or daughter. Either one." I said.

" It's ok. We wanted to adopt you. I just adore you!" he said grabbing me and pulled me into his lap.

"AGG LIAM. I am fat, let me off you." I said while struggling. 

"GASP! WHAT! You are not fat! Now. Let me love you!!" Liam said while pulling me closer.

He was too strong, so I gave up. That was the second that someone said I wasn't fat. Hmmm.

"Ok Any requests?" I said.

"Umm I want some burgers and fries!!" Niall yelled.

"OK! I got it!" I yelled back while writing on a piece of paper.

"What about you guys?" I said.

"Same with him. Don't want to make different food to stress you out." Zayn said.

"AHH! No problem! I cooked way more than what you said!" I chuckled.

"HMMM. I LOVE HER ALREADY!! She can cook, and clean, and she is smart!" Liam yelled.

"Dear lord, Liam, I think I might go death today." I said while rubbing my ear drums.

"Whoops. Sorry." Liam said.

"No problem. So burgers and fries for all of y'all?" I questioned. 

They all nodded. I asked Liam to go to the store with me to buy some food. He nodded and got his car keys. I put on my vans and went out. While I was walking to Liam's car, I saw a pretty girl. And I never guessed who it could be. IT WAS ELEANOR CALDER! Oh my gosh. I LOVE HER! She is so freaking pretty! She is like my remodel! 

 I shake Liam's arm yelling, " ISNT THAT ELENOR CALDER?! ISN'T THAT HER!!??"

"Looks like it. HEY ELENOR!!" Liam yelled while waving his hand.

I was so shocked that I was about to meet ELEANOR! The actual ELEANOR CALDER!! AHHH! I would fan girl in my own times. :)

Eleanor was jogging her ways towards us and boy was I nervous. Liam mouthed me, DON'T WORRY.

SO I shrugged my nerves off, and pretended that she was normal.

"Hey Liam. And might this be?" Eleanor questioned.

"Oh Hey elenor. This is Annabelle. She just got adopted my US!!" Liam said.

" OMG OMG OMG!! NO WAY!!! I always wanted a little sister! NOW I GET TO HAVE ONE!!!" Elenor squealed.

I was so happy to meet Eleanor. I hugged her back when she came to hug me. 

"Hi Eleanor. I am Annabelle. I think you might already know that. And well I guess I am One Direction's daughter? PSH I have no idea. And I LOVE YOU! You are like my remodel!" I said.

Elenor's eyes grew wider, and she sqeezed me until I was out of air. I was so happy that I met her.

"OH MY GAWD!! I already love her! LIAM. THANK YOU FOR ADOPTING HER!!" She screamed. 

I guess Louis heard it, so he rushed outside to see what happened. Then all of a sudden, I see Louis kissing Eleanor.

"OH MY GAWD. MY EYES!! I am only 14 people! WHAAA!!" I yelled. Liam was covering my eyes.

 "Whoops. Sorry Anny." Louis said shyly.

"Aww Its ok Louis. I seen worse-ish." I chuckled, while hugging him. 

" I am guessing you already met Annabelle already?" Louis questioned.

"YUP. And I already love her! And I literally thought she was a model. or at least Liam's girlfriend." Eleanor said laughing.

My eyes grew wide when I heard that. " EWWWW. ELEANOR. ME DATING PAYNE? HE WOULD BE THE PAYNE IN MY BUTT! And that is he second time someone said that to me. NO WAIT. THIRD!" I said while laughing.

"Who?" Elenor asked.

She had a confused face, well everyone did. "Niall. I saw the kitchen and he told me everything and I said I was fat, and he said I wasn't. Yeah Yeah. They are all lies." I said.

"WHAT THE FOO FOO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" They yelled.

WOAH. I never expected that. "WHAT. It's true. I am fat." I said.

"NOT HUH GIRL. you are like so skinny. you are a model. I HOPE!" Eleanor and Louis said at the same time.

I started to laugh and then it was Liam who spoke next.

"ANNA!! I told you! YOU.ARE. NOT. FAT." Liam yelled.

I started laughing harder, but whatever.

" Ok Ok. stop. Whatever. I believe y'all." I chuckled.

" Ok. Before I want to get a picture of you. you look exactly like Liam today! "Eleanor squealed.

We took a picture together, then me her and Louis, and then me her and Liam, and then all together, and then separate ones with Liam and Louis. I thought they were the best, so I asked her to send them to me by email.

She nodded and went inside with Louis, while me and Liam went to the store.