Chapter 43: PHEW. Tired.

My Little Pigeons. I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I have been so BUSY these last few days, that I was so tired to type anything up. My family few in and honestly, I am really surprised how I didn't gain any weight. -.- But I will update right now and tomorrow night! And thank you so so much for getting me to almost 15000 reads and 22 votes! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am so thankful for that. I really do. I love you guys so much right now. Thank you!

Annabelle's P.O.V. 

I got home feeling pooped out. I took a quick shower and hopped onto bed. Eleanor and Rachel were already on my bed. The others were on Vicki's bed. They were still awake and I hopped in between them and I fell asleep instantly.

*next day*

Oh dear lord. What time is it. -.- I woke up stretching myself and remembering that tonight I was flying out to L.A. UGH. It was like 3 in the morning we were flying. So we are suppose to be there at 2:45. But I think Liam told me it was a private jet. COOOLLL.

I woke up and it was one in the afternoon. WHAT?! ONE IN THE AFTERNOON?! I still have to walk everyone up and help them pack and buy food.

"ELEANOR RACHEL! GET YOUR FAT BUTTS UP! WE HAVE TO GET READY!" I yelled. I made both of them fell on the floor and I started to laugh.

"UGH. WHAT." Rachel complained.

"WE HAVE TO GET READY FOR TONIGHT!!!!" I said. Both of their eyes grew big. We scrambled into the restroom and woke up everyone else.

We opened all the doors and yelled,"WAKE UP!" As loud as we could. We could hear so many thumps onto the floor. 

"WHAT." They all said.

"WE HAVE TO GET READY FOR TONIGHT. ME, RACHEL, AND ELEANOR WILL GO TO COSTCO. I expect each and everyone of you guys to be ready when I get home. By that I mean pack, cook, clean, EVERYTHING. If not, consequences. NOW GO!" I yelled.

They all rushed inside and me, Rachel, and Eleanor changed clothes. I changed into sweats and vans. We all rushed out of the house and Eleanor drove us. 

It was a 15 minute drive and I took out my headphones that I made. 

"That is some cool headphones!" Eleanor said.

"Oh Thanks. I made them my self." I smiled.

"REALLY?! Can you make me one?!?" She yelled. WOAH. No wonder she had Louis. 

"Uhh. I will try too? Do you have any headphones that you don't use that are like these? I can do them when we go to L.A. and at the hotel." I said.

"Yeah. They are in my purse right now. Thank you!" She said.

"No problem." I smiled. 

I don't know why she liked my headphones so much. It was just the British and Irish flags that I painted and then put 1D <3 . EHH. I took a picture of it. 

@Anna_loves_you Headphones I made. Like it? Eleanor does. XD

I tweeted it and I got so many likes and tweets saying they would want one. WOW. Never knew it could be that big....

I plugged it in and started to listen to One Direction's new album. YEAH. I love their songs. SO GOOOODDDDD. I was so happy that Niall and Louis finally got so MANY SOLOS. HIGH FIVES.

"Ok! We are here! Rachel, do you have the membership?" Eleanor asked Rachel. She nodded and we grabbed a cart. Thank god that the Fans were not here today. PHEW.

We showed them the card and made our way to the candy first. WHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I saw sour patch kids and put like 2 big bags in there. THEY WERE BIG. LIKE BIG BIG. I also got some oreos for Gina and gum. YUM. 

I bought some chips and tea. I AM IN LOVE WITH TEA. Our cart wasn't full, but it was full with junk food. 

Wow. That took us like 10 minutes. We were arguing who payed. 

"NO! I WILL!" I said. 

"NO! I will!" They both yelled. We were all bicering back and forth till Eleanor handed her credit card.

"WHAT." I said. "HA! In your face!" Eleanor sticked her tongue out. I took the bags out and we made our way to her car. I put it in her trunk and I sat in the back. 

"Hey Eleanor. You know the song Nobody Compares right?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Why?" I said.

"Ok. So Louis's line is like" We're so Paris when we kiss, when we kiss, I remember the taste of your lipstick." I sang.

"First part. WOAH. GIRL. You can sing and yeah..." She trailed on.

"Well, when I thought of it, I was like OOO ELEANOR. SOMEONE IS IN TROUBLE." I said.

"Oh. Yeah... Umm. That actually happened." She blushed.

"WHAT." My jaw hanged opened.

"WE ARE HERE!" She yelled. We stopped by Nando's and Starbucks.

I ordered the boys and girls order and payed for it. Well, Rachel did. SMH. No one ever lets me pay. -.- 

"Ok. Here is your order." The waiter said.

"Thank you." I smiled at her and made my way to Eleanor car. 

"Ok. Done." I said.

"Perfect. I already got the Starbucks. Let's go home." She said.

We drove home singing to Take Me Home album. 

We made our way home 10 minutes later and carrying food in.

"BOYS! HELP!" I yelled.

I hear feet pounding on the floor. Niall helped me with. Well what else. NANDOS. Liam got the rest from the car and the others helped Rachel and Eleanor. 

"OH MY GAWD GUYS. I just realize something." I said.

"WHAT." Niall was already stuffing his face. 

"I have to deal with all your mushies for a whole freaking week. I am so lonely!" I faked cry on Rachel shoulder.

"There. There. No need to cry." She patted my head. Then someone covered my eyes and said,"Because I am going too." NO WAY. IT CAN'T BE.

"WILL?!" I yelled. I got up and hugged him.

"Hey Annabear" He hugged me back. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and we sat down on the couch.

"So... It's true? You are coming with me?" I asked him.

"Yep. Zayn asked me too. He knew you would be lonely." He said.

I got up and hugged Zayn.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!" I hugged him.

"Woah. No problem." He chuckled. I was like a unicorn with rainbows or something.

"Ok. We are all done packing. All we gotta do is load the stuff up." Liam said.

"Woah. Woah. Woah. You guys are actually done packing?" I asked.

"YUP." Harry said.

"WOW. Very impressive." I nodded. I was very impressed. We all ate and talked for a very long time.

"Ok. So is everyone's family coming down on Friday? I changed it to Friday. I know that Wednesday night we will fly back here. And we will all be tired. And I still have to shop for the food and BLACK FRIDAY!" I yelled. SHOOT! I forgot about black Friday!

"Yeah. Sure. I will buy the ticket for my family to come over on Friday." They all said.

"Ok. Thanks." I smiled.  We went back to eating and cleaned up. I packed the rest of my clothes and my laptop and charger. 

It was 5 in the afternoon already?! WOAH! I took another shower and changed into my clothes for the flight already. Eleanor and Rachel's suitcase were next to mine. I didn't want to dress up, so I wore sweats, vans, and a t-shirt that was Hello Kitty. I watched TV for awhile and my eyelids dropped instantly.

Never knew I could be that tired...