Chapter 31: So tired.

Annabelle's P.O.V.

I picked out dark boyfriend jeans, a t-shirt that said"BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT", and white vans. I am more of a converse/vans to TOMS or hightops. EHH. I put on a black thick coat cause it was freezing already. I grabbed some money and my phone and ran outside. 

I saw Zayn sitting on the couch looking pretty nervous around Gina. YEP. HE LIKES HER. -happy dance- 

"Ok. Ready to go Zayn?" I asked. He smiled and yelled," BYE GINA MALIK! I will see you later!" I snickered and ran out before she could hurt me. They were both blushing hard. OH SNAP. _high five myself- Oh. I am so weird. >:P 

I got in the car and waited for Zayn to come. He said he was taking me somewhere. I didn't know where though. HMMMM. 

Zayn finally came in and started the car. "FINALLY! You slow poke. Stop flirting with Gina. She is my preciousssss!" I smirked. He facepalmed and I started to laugh. 

"DO NOT FEAR! I will save the day... Like I always do." I mumbled. "ZAYN. It is SOOOO OVBIOUS! I know you like her." I said. His eyes went big and gulped."How do you know that?" 

"Easy. Just by the way you act around her and be around her makes you like... NERVOUS and SHY!. And you are never SHY!" I said. "Fine. I do like her. She is so smart, pretty, funny, and her personality just. Lights up my world." Zayn smiled. I smiled and said," Well Zayn. You better not like her because she is pretty only. If so, I am gonna smack you so hard, you will be scarred for life. And you said light up my world. AWWWWW. I will set you up with her." I winked. His jaw open and finally said," How do you know all these stuff?" I rolled my eyes and said," I live with girls. They always come for me for advices. ALWAYS." I stressed out on ALWAYS. He chuckled and he still wouldn't budge telling me where we were going. ARUGH.

*20 minutes later*

I finally gave up guessing where we were. Well actually I stopped guessing a long time ago, but I didn't know my way around London. LIKE NO WHERE. Only my adoption center and my school. 

He stopped the car and I got out of the car. I got out and gawked. "Oh. My. Gosh." I said. "OH! That is good! I thought going to the London Eye would be fun!" He said cherry. YEAH. HMM. GINA MALIK. 

"Ok. But there is a long line." I pouted.

"That is why being in a boyband can have its advantages." He smirked. He held my hand and dragged me from the line. The security saw us and I was about to pay for my ticket, but Zayn just slap down the money in the booth and gave him the tickets. He smirked and I jumped on his back.

He gave me a piggy-back ride to the gate and we handed the people our tickets. It was like a 20 minute ride I guess? We took so many pictures and making silly faces at the people below. 

"This is the perfect date for you and Gina." I said while looking out the window. "Yeah. It sure is. I am going to ask her out tonight." Zayn smiled. I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Thanks baby girl. You know what is always on my mind." He smiled and I hugged him. I pulled back and we were almost to the ground. Yeah. I was always scare of heights, but manage to go on rollarcoaster and the LONDON EYE!!! Yeah. I know. 

Zayn then took me to my favorite tapioca place. I had to pull the directions on my phone and direct it to him. Only Rachel and Vicki know. That place only speaked vietnamese, so I had to order for Zayn.

We finally got there and I practically ran into the store. Everyone knows me there. Especially Mai Nguyen. She is the owner of the store. And I just love her to death.