Chapter 45: ITS THE BEST DAY EVER

Annabelle's P.O.V.

I was jumping up and down with Vicki and we were running through the hotel. We finally calmed down after like 10 minutes and I sat next to Will on my bed. He put his arm around me and Ohh gezz. Here comes the major blush.

Ok. This is like the best day ever.

1.Will tells me he loves me

2.I get to go to Disney Land

3.Will. GAH. 

"Ok. You guys are calmed down now." Liam chuckled. 

"WHHAT. We never been to Disney Land." Me and Vicki said at the same time.

"JINX!" We both said. We just ended up laughing to death. 

"Ok. So the park opens at 10 and we will leave the hotel at 11. We will get there at noon and go from there. The breakfast here opens at 6 in the morning. Then we have the Ellen show on Wednesday and she wants Anna to be in the interview." Liam said.

I almost spit out my tea, "WHAT? She wants me to be in it?!" I was shocked.

"Yep. And then we will fly back on Wednesday night arriving on Thursday evening. Friday will be when our family comes over and celebrate Thanksgiving." Liam said.

"Uhh ok. Thanks Daddy." I kissed him on the cheek and went to the restroom.

Woah. This can not be happening. Me on the Ellen's show?! No way! I was washing my face and hands and drying them. I unlocked the door and see Will on my bed playing with Lux. Awwwwww. Rachel was cuddling with Niall. EWWWW. Just kidding.

"Hey. Watch it Niall. I don't want her being prego early." I glared at him. I jumped on my bed and played Lux and Will. Lux wanted to play with my glasses, but I had to take them off. 

"Hungry." She said. I grabbed the bottle of milk from Lou's bag and handed it to her. I sat her in my lap and she started to drink it. I sat against the dashboard and Lux in my laps with Will next to me. 

"You know, you will make a great mother." He murmured.

"Ehh. But I am still young, you know?" I kissed his cheek. I glanced at Niall and Rachel. Awww. They were asleep. Niall was hugging Rachel and Rachel was against his chest. Awwww man. That is so DAM adorable. 

"Aww. Look at them two." I whispered. Lou was taking a nap and Lux was about to fall asleep. 

"Yeah. They look so cute. Picture time!" He whispered yelled. I got out my phone and took a picture. I posted it on twitter saying,"@Nialloffical @Rachbear21 Look at them two. So cute! <3 :)

I tweeted it and put my phone on the dresser. Lux fell asleep and I put her next to me. I layed down next to her and I hugged her. Will layed down next to me and hugged me. OHH GEEZ. DOES HE WANT TO KILL ME OR SOMETHING? He kissed me head and I fell asleep.

*2 hours later*

"WAKE UP!" Someone yelled.

"WHAT!" I yelled back.

"We are going to go see the lights now!" Louis and Eleanor was jumping on my bed. "Fine. Let me get dress. I look horrible." I try to get up, but Will's arm was around me.

"Will. Babe. Get up." I shake him up. Ok. No reply. One more time."Will. BABE. Get up." I said just a little louder. Ok.

"WILL! GET UP!" I yelled. He fell off the bed.

We were all laughing to death. "Hey. That hurts." He was rubbing his head. "Awww. It's ok, boo." I patted my bed. Niall and Rachel were awake and Rachel was reading my book, Ruby Red. "Good book, huh? Rachel?" I asked her.