Chapter 18: Waking up

A.N. Ok. GUYS. I NEED YOU TO FANGIRL WITH ME. DROP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND SCREAM. OMG OMG OMG!! Thank you so so much for the fans, comments, votes and reads! If I can get up too like 5000 reads, 100 votes, and like akfajfdhj fans. THEN GUESS WHAT?! NOT GOING GOT TELL YOU TILL LIKE UMM.. Well it's a surprise. ;) There are also surprises along the story, so pay attention! If I could get a few more votes, then that will be perfect!! THANK YOU!! Ok. Now read on my little pigeons! <3 <3

Vicki's P.O.V.

I was so worried about Anna. I didn't want to lose her yet. She was my best friend and sister. I wanted to tell her the surprise. It was me, her, and John playing in "They Don't Know About Us" They wanted some violins and cellos, and I mentioned us. And since Simon signed me and Anna together as a contract, he picked us for the recording and the concerts in London. I wasn't ready to live without Anna. 

Liam's P.O.V.

Paul drove us to the house as fast as he could. I was so worried about Anna. I never been this worried before. She was like a mom, best friend, a sister to me. I never want to lose her. I am just praying that she will live.

We got to the house in 10 minutes. It usually takes us 30 minutes, but I guess Paul really loves Anna. Hmm. I think more than us. 

I ran out of the van first and ran to the police officer. 

"Oh my gawd! WHERE IS ANNA?!" I yelled.

"SIR. Please wait. We will be with you in a second." The police officer said. 

"BUT! I am her guardian! I am her brother!" I yelled. I was about to burst into tears. 

"Ok. Sure. They have arrested the girl who broke into your house. And was your sister wearing a Hello Kitty sweater?" The police asked me.

"Yes. She was." I said shakily.

"Ok. She is taken to the hospital right now. Apparently, she fainted and we are doing investigation. The girl who broke into her house was.. Katie Millers." The police officer showed me. He showed me the picture and my eyes grew big from my socket. It was the bimbo from Nando's. It was her. That stupid BIMBO HURT MY SISTER! OHH. SHE IS GOING DOWN.  

I walked over to the boys and Paul and the boys saw me. They bombarded me with questions. "Yes. I don't know how Anna feels. She is taken to the hospital. The Children's hospital about 10 minutes away from here. And the girl who broke in. was. was. Katie. The girl from Nando's." I stuttered.

Everyone's eyes went big and tears were reaching everyone. Especailly Vicki. She was in tears already. 

"WELL! Just don'te stand there! We are going to the hospital now!" Paul yelled.

We all rushed into the car and I climbed in the back with Vicki. I was comforting Vicki. She was shaking and crying hysterics. 

We got there in no time and ran into the lobby.

"We are looking for Annabelle Christine Li. She is my little sister." I said.

"Umm. Room 321. Level 3." The nurse said.

"Thank you." I said. We all ran to the elevators and waited for it to ding. When we heard it, we all rushed to her room. When we got there, The doctor came out.

"Hi boys. You must be Annabelle's brother. She is in a concussion. She had fainted because of the way she use her muscles. She was so weak that when she fought Katie, her muscles gave out and she fainted. The concussion if from when Katie banged her head against the wall. Her stomach is bruised pretty badly and she can not rmove alot. It will take awhile for her to heal. At least a month or two. She is still sleeping, but she should be waking up soon. you can go visit her now. But be quiet." The doctor said.

"Thank you so much Doctor Tim." I said hald-smiled. We all went into Anna's hospital room and there she was lying there lifeless. Vicki sobbed even louder when she saw her. Zayn had to take her out of the room, and calm her down. Everyone rushed to her sides and held her hand. She had a bandage wrapped around her head and stomach. Everyone by now was having piles of tears coming out.

"We are so sorry Anna. We should have stayed home with you today." Harry said shaking. Just then my phone rang. It was Annabelle's voice when she was singing our song that she wrote us. The caller ID was Stephanie. The other guy's phone rang too. It was the girls. " Hey Liam. Is Anna ok? Can we go visit her?" Stephanie said shaking. I knew she had been crying too. 

"Yeah. You can go visit her now. She has a concussion and a bad stomach bruising." I said softly.

"Ok. Thank you. See you in 10." Stephanie said. I hung up the phone and went back to Anna's bed. We all dragged up chairs and sat next to her bed. I felt a vibration and I took out my phone. It was from Simon. 

From Simon: Is she ok? I hope she is. Today and tomorrow will be canceled. Tell her I love her when she wakes up. Wish her all the best. Sorry I couldn't be there to visit her. 

I texted back and said,

To:Simon: Of course. Thank you. I will. Don't worry. I hope she will wake up. 

By then I put my phone away and see the girls waking in. They all had red, puffy eyes like us and we were worry sick. The doctor came in and said we could stay over night if we wanted. We all nodded and the nurse came in with blankets and pillows. We all nodded Thank You and soon we were all sleeping next to Anna.

Annabelle's P.O.V. 

UGH. My head is pounding and I have a sharp pain in my stomach. I am coughing pretty badly and I can barely speak. GREAT! My nose is still stuffed up and I look around me. Everyone was here. Liam, Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Stephanie, Rachel, Reagan, Eleanor, Vicki, and Paul. I finally remember where I was. I was at the hospital. I remembered all the details of what happened yesterday. I was so scared. I hope they put Katie in jail. If I see her, I will not be afraid to do anything to her. I looked over at the clock and it said it was 3 in the morning. Niall and Liam was sleeping next to me and around my bed was the boys. 

I shooke Liam up and I regained my voice back. "Liam. Liam. Wake up." I whispered.

"UH?" Liam was groggy. "OH MY GAWD ANNA! SHE IS AWAKE!" Liam yelled. Everyone woke up and started to hug me. Vicki got the doctor and I soon see the doctor.

"Hi Anna. I am Doctor Tom. How are you feeling?" Doctor Tom asked me.

"I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and a pounding headache. And plus, I don't like needles. They scare me." I whimpered. 

"It's ok Anna. Here take these medication to help you feel better. It will make you sleepy, but if you feel better tomorrow, we can discharge you tomorrow morning."Doctor Tom smiled at me. 

I nodded and took the pills.

"ANNA! We were so afraid we might lose you!" Vicki yelled. I saw all of them had red, puffy eyes and the lack of sleep. 

"Well I am here now. Did anyone bring Mr.Fluffy for me?" I pouted.

Vicki took her bag out and handed me Mr.Fluffy to me. "YAY!"I whispered-yelled. Everyone gave me a weird look."She always bring Mr.Fluffy when she is scared. Or she asks me to bring it." Vicki said. Everyone had a OHHH look and than ran up to me and hug me.

"Guys. I am getting sleepy now. You guys can go home tomorrow morning and freshen up. Vicki, get me some clothes to change in? " I asked.

They all nodded and went back to sleep. I instantly fell asleep with everyone besides me.