Chapter 21: What a wonderful surprise!

Annabelle's P.O.V. 

We were so stuffed, but the food was so good. Simon payed the bill. We kept on arguing about it, but then I finally gave up. He smirked and got up and payed. 

Everyone wanted to take pictures with me and Vicki, so we gave our phones to the waitresses to take the pictures for us. "1,2,3! SMILE!" One of the waitresses said. We all smiled and we got our phone back. I took a separate one with Paul, Simon, Sophie, IM5, and Will. YEP. I had a crush on him. WHAHAHA. He was just so dang adorable. So sweet, kind, caring. Oh. So many things to describe him .

We went outside and the Christmas lights was out already! OOO! We went around the shopping center because it was near the restaurant we ate. We walked there and WOAH. It was magical! Lights were glimmering and dangling everywhere. I took pictures with the boys because they wanted pictures individually. I gave them my phone to take pictures too.

Will wanted to take one with me together. I gave Dana my phone and Will gave his to Gabe. Will was just a little taller than me and I put on my blazer because it was getting cold. We took so many pictures together and Dana and Gabe looked like they were having fun. Finally the last ones were really cute.

He kissed me on the cheek and I blushed. I then kissed him on the cheek and well yeah. He blushed too. The last one was when he put his arms around my waist and I smiled pretty big. Like you know, in those magazines. I posted some on twitter and instantly got so many retweets and tweets about ARE YOU GUYS DATING?! YOU GUYS LOOK SO CUTE! I smiled at the tweets and put my phone away. 

Will grabbed my hand and he held my hands. GASP!!! By that point I was really shocked. We were smiling and walking throught the lights, taking pictures, laughing. It seems like we were a couple. Wish we were. ;)

I got a text from Paul.

From"PAULLY

Hey. I need to ask you and the boys something. Come over here quickly. I am standing next to the tree at the beginning where we took pictures.

"Hey Will. I have to go see someone real quick. I will be back." I said. His smiled dropped instantly. "Oh Ok. See ya." I kissed him on the cheek and walked to the tree that Paul wanted to meet me.

"Hey Paul. Hey Boys. Where is Vicki?" I asked.

"Vicki was too busy off with her boyfriend." Louis laughed. Of course. Those two love birds. I rolled my eyes and payed attention to Paul.

"Ok. So you know how I been dating Sophie for a couple of years now?" Paul asked.

We all nodded. "Well. Today I want to ask her to marry me." Paul smiled. We all gasped and ran up to him and gave him a hug. I whispered to him about a plan to ask her to marry him.

"Paul. I have a plan. Ok. Listen up." I said. Everyone huddled up and came closer to me. "Ok. So I want the boys to sing Everything About You when Paul takes her to the place he wants to propose to her. Paul, by any chance, did you bring my violin?" I asked. He nodded and took it out. YAY!

"Ok. I will start playing Everything About You on well the violin. I have the notes memorized. Surprisingly. Paul, you will get on your knees and propose to her. Does it sound ok?" I asked. Everyone nodded and we went up to the spot where Paul wanted to propose to her. It was a little forest with a bunch of lights and no words could describe it. It was so beautiful. I took out my violin, tuned it, and rosined my bow. I could see Paul and everyone else coming."OK. Ready position. They are coming." I whispered. We all tiptoed to our spots and Paul was already up. Even the girls, and IM5. 

"Sophie. I will always love you." Paul said.

The boys came out and I started playing Everything About You. The song ended because we only sang some of the verse and Paul went down on his knees and asked, "Sophie Crystal Adams, Will you please marry me?"

Sophie had tears in her eyes and were streaming down her face. She nodded her head so many times that she was shaking when Paul slid the ring on her fingers. AWWW.

They kissed and we ran in to get a hug. "AWWWW. Congrats Paul!" I said. He hugged me and said, " Without you guys. I wouldn't be here." Paul smiled. I was about to cry. AWW MAN. "You are like the dad I always wanted, Paul. Thank you." I whispered in his ears. "You are the daughter that I always wanted." Paul whispered back. I started to have tears coming down and I hugged him. I went up to Sophie and hugged her. "Sophie. You are like the mom I always wanted." I whispered. "You are the daughter I always wanted." Sophie whispered back. We were both crying and we hugged each other. Everyone hugged them and congrats them. We went our separate ways and we would meet here again in 30 minutes.

I put my violin away and Paul offered to put it back for me. I thank him and went with Will. I swear I saw Paul winked at me. Hmm.

"That was so cute." Will said. He shoved his hand in his black slacks and HOLY CRAB. It made him look cuter than ever. alfajfhajdfald. 

"Yeah. That was so sweet." I looked at the lights. Will stopped and I stopped with him.

"Anna. I know we only met, but I really really like you. Maybe even love. I never had this feeling this deep before. Will you please be my girlfriend?" Will asked.

OMG. OMG OMG. HE ASKED ME OUT! Akfhajdfhajsdfhajf!!!!!!! "Yes. Yes I will." I said and kissed him on the cheeks. He smiled and we took a picture under the lights that he asked me out. AWW. We walked back to the parking lot where everyone was waiting for us.

"Ok. Bye guys! Bye Sophie!" I said. I waved and Will gave me a kiss on the cheek. I gave him one back and he whispered he would text me later.

"Ohhh. Seeing you there with will, eh?" Vicki smirked.

"So?" I sticked my tongue at her.

" Are you guys like together?" Vicki asked.

"YUP. Just asked me to be is girlfriend." I blushed. "OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! FINALLY!" Vicki yelled.

"WHAT?" Zayn yelled.

"ANNA IS WILL'S GIRLFRIEND! FINALLY!" Vicki yelled. I face palmed and everyone ran to give me a hug. 

"AWW! SEE! I knew that would happen!"Zayn said. I laughed and we piled in the car. I was pretty tired, so I fell asleep with Mr.Fluffy. That was a new surprise for me. A happy one.