Chapter 46: I Try Not To Let It Happen

Annebelle's P.O.V.

We were waking our way to the van and I have no idea where we were going.....

"Hey guys. Where are we going?" I asked them.

"It's a surprise." They all smirked. All the girls complained and the boys just shut us up by kissing us. Except me and Will. I was the quiet one. 

Will grabbed my hand and I looked down. Our hand fits perfectly together. :') 

We climbed into the limo. YES A LIMO. BEAST I KNOW. 

*10 minutes later*

The limo stopped and we got out. WOW. The restaurant was amazing. The lights and I think it was pretty expensive. 

"This is our first stop. An Italian Restaurant." Liam smiled. We all smiled and waked inside. 

"Hi. Welcome to Appecalla's. Name?" The waitress smiled.

"Payne." Liam said.

"Hmmm. OH! Payne right here! 14 people. And you are Anna!! Can I have a picture with you and the boys?!" She asked me.

"Uhh. Sure. Is it ok?" I asked them. The nodded and we stood together. Vicki took the picture and we headed to our table.

"Thank you for taking the picture! Your waiter will be out in a moment." She smiled. I smiled back at her and sat down.

"Hi. I am Steve. I will be your waiter today. What would you like to drink?" He smiled and asked us.

"5 cokes, 5 teas, 1 sprite, and 3 Dr.Pepper." Liam said.

"Ok Course. Coming out." He said. "Hmmm. What to eat?" I looked at the mean. There was many choice.

"Ok. I think I am getting the Chicken Parmesan with pasta and side salad." I said. Rachel and Eleanor ordered the same thing as me and Steve came out with the drinks.

"Ok. Who had the 5 Coke?" He asked. The boys raise their hands. "Who had the 3 Dr.Peppers?" He asked again. Vicki, Will, and John held up their hands. "And who had the 5 tea and 1 Sprite?" He asked us. Eleanor had the Sprite and we had the tea.

"Thank you." I smiled. "No problem for a pretty lady." He winked at me.  

"OOOO. ANNA." Rachel cooed at me. I kicked her under the table and she yelped.

"OW!" She yeled. "Hey! Don't hurt my book worm!" Niall said. "I am not afraid to hurt you too Horan." I glared at both of them. They looked scared and I was done with my job. WHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

Will was quieter than usual. Hmmm. I try to hold his hand, but he pulled away. Well luckily no one saw that.

"Uhhh. I need to go to the restroom real quick." I got out of my seat and rushed to the restroom. 

I closed the door and just washed my hands and face slowly. Was Will jealous? Did I do something? I don't know. 

I dryed my hands and went back outside. I saw Vicki sitting next to Will and John too. Ok. I see how it is.

"Uhh. I will just sit here than." I whispered to myself. I was at the far end of the table. GREAT. 

"Ok. The Chicken Parmesan for the pretty lady." He winked again at me. I try to shrug it off. "Thanks." I whispered. Steve handed out the rest of the plates and I ate pretty slowly. I didn't feel hungry anymore. 

I got a text. 

"From: RACHBEAR

Anna. Are you ok?

To:RACHBEAR

No. 

From: RACHBEAR 

Why? :(

To:Rachbear

Because Will is ignoring me and Vicki "stole" my seat. And I try not to flirt with the waiter. 

From: RACHBEAR

Awwwww. Do I need to get my bat out? I will. I know. It's awkward. 

To: RACHBEAR

I know. 

I send ed it to her and kept on eating. We ordered deserts and I didn't want any. I had no one to share to since it was so big. Will was sharing with Vicki. Looks like they were having a good time. -sigh-

Management payed for the bill and we went out. "Wait. Here is my number. Call me." Steve winked at me. I gave him a fake smile and went out. Will saw me and scoffed. I threw his number away and went inside the van. I sat in the back by myself and pulled on my headphones. 

*20 minutes later*

"WE ARE HERE!" Eleanor yelled. We all got out and it was getting dark. WOW. The lights were so pretty. 

"Ok. We will meet here in an hour ok?" Liam said. We all nodded and I jogged to Will.

"Will. Why are you ignoring me?" I asked him. He didn't answer. "Will, please answer my question." I asked again. Ignored again. "WILL! PLEASE!" I yelled kind of.

"BECAUSE! That waiter was flirting with you and you didn't seem to care!" He yelled. 

"Wha Wha. NO! I TRY TO GET AWAY FROM HIM! HE GAVE ME HIS NUMBER AND I THREW IT AWAY! YOU KNOW HOW IT MAKES ME FEEL?!" I yelled. I started to cry and ran down the road. Will was calling my name, but I ignored it. 

The hotel wasn't too far away. I took a cab and drove me to the hotel.

When I got to the hotel, I lost it. I cried and cried all night. I cried myself until I fell asleep.