Chapter 58: Having a Great Time till you came

Hey guys! I am done with exams! YES! I hate exams! So there will be more updates! YAY!' Oh and this is going to be the next day when the boy's family fly in. :)

Annabelle's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning with a good sleep and I had to get started on the food.

I got up and it was 10 in the morning. I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed.

I went to the restroom to freshen up and braided my hair and out it into a bun. I went downstairs and Liam and Niall was up.

"Morning guys." I said. "Morning Anna." They hugged me and they say down. I grabbed a plate of chocolate chip pancakes and bacon that they made.

"Thanks for making breakfast. And what time are you guys going to pick up everyone from the airport?" I aske them. I put some syrup and butter on my pancakes and they were still warm. It just came out of the stove.

"No problem. They are arriving here at five in the afternoon, so we will leave at four." Liam told me.

"Oh ok. That gives me enough time to cook the food and pick up the cake." I bit into my bacon.

They were eating with me and I finished my food and cleaned up. I washed my dish and I took out the meat and preheat the oven. I took the meat out of the frige and set it on the counter.

Once the oven was heated, I put the beef and ribs in the oven. The chicken I was roasting it and then frying it later. I got started on the rest of the food and it took me the whole day.

*Anna finishes all the food and everyone is getting ready to go pick up the boy's family*

Oh my gosh. I never been more tired in my life. It took me the whole day to cook all the food and I had little help. Since everyone was still sleeping except Liam and Niall. They were decorating the tree and the lights outside the house.

There was 4 big tables set up in the dining room and everything was so beautiful.

I fell on the couch face down and I just wanted to take a nap right now.

"Someone is tired." Louis's voice said.

"You don't know how tired I am right now." I mumbled.

"THE HOUSE SMELLS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!" Niall yelled.

"What time is it?" I got up and rubbed my eyes.

"It is 3 o'clock right now." Liam looked at his phone.

"Ok. I am going to take a nap and I want Rachel to pick up the cake. I already ordered it and the recept is on the counter in the Kitchen." I said.

"Ok. We will be ready!" Louis yelled. I gave them a thumbs up behind me and I went to my room and fell on my bed. I just fell asleep.

*2 hours later*

I woke up and it was 5 o'clock. Everyone must be gone and I was home alone. I took a shower and changed into a blue dress that stopped at my knees and I wore black flats with it. I did my nails and I braided my hair into a waterfall braid and curled it.

I grabbed my phone and saw some texts from the boys.

From: Liam

We are on the way home now!

From: Rachel

I picked up the cake already! The girls went with the boys to pick up their family.

I locked my phone and started to set up the food. Sophie and Andrew's family came over to help me get ready.

"Hey Andrew. Go get the plates for me." I said.