Chapter 37: Just a Regular Day

Louis's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe that Anna did this for us. This big party and the promise rings for me and Eleanor. She didn't have to go all these trouble and do this for us. I really owe it to her. 

Eleanor's P.O.V.

WOW. I can't even imagine that Anna did this for us. She is incredible.. Even more than Louis. NAH. They are tied. The promise rings, the party. EVERYTHING. She is Amazing. I really owe her one.

Annabelle's P.O.V. 

I woke up feeling pretty tired. Eleanor was right next to me cuddling a bear she got from Louis last night. AWWWW. 

I carefully got out of bed and grabbed my phone to take a picture of her. Heeheehee. I sended it to Louis and posted her as my contact picture. 

I grabbed my cheerleading outfit and changed in my restroom. I HATED THIS OUTFIT. UGH. I just never liked dresses or short dresses. I put on my socks and tied up my hair into a high ponytail. I put a little cute bow in it that I made and packed my stuff for school. I put on my jacket and put extra clothes to change in my cheerleading bag. 

I could hear Eleanor move and got up. "Morning Ellie." I smiled. "Morning Anna." Eleanor was rubbing her eyes and her other hand was holding the teddy bear. AWWWWW. 

"The restroom is over there. I will be downstairs." I said. 

"Ok. Thank you." She said and walked into the restroom. I put on my jacket and carried my stuff downstairs. 

All of the boys were awake. Even Zayn. SURPRISE. >:D

"Morning boys. Why are you up so early?" I asked. "Oh. We have to go to rehearsals with you today. And plus we wanted too." Liam said. Him and Niall were cooking breakfast. YUM.

"Oh ok. Now where is my food. I'm A HUNGRY." I rubbed my tummy. "Ok. Here you go/ And cute outfit." Louis said. He handed me an egg, sausage, bacon, and cheese sandwich. OHH. I am gonna be fat. "Thanks. Do you have orange juice?" I said. They handed me fresh orange juice. MY FAVORITE. 

I started to eat and Eleanor came down. 

"Morning guys." Eleanor said. She had her hair in a ponytail and she was still in her pajamas. 

"Hello Ellie." Louis said and kissed her on the lips. AWWWWWW. 

"GUYS! I am eating. And keep it PG." I said. The boys went to go change and me and Eleanor were sitting there eating. We were too busy eating to talk. MAN. No one touched my food. 

"Ok. We are done!" Louis yelled. "OI! Louis! No need to yell!" I covered my ears. Niall was just standing there eating. 

"Ok. It's 8:45 now. I gotta go. Meet you up there." I said. "WAIT! We are walking with you!" Liam said. "Ok. Hurry. Will is waiting for me." I said. "AWWWW. WILLL!" Eleanor cooed at me. I flicked her and she rubbed her head. 

"Ok. I will be home in a few hours ELLIE!" Louis yelled. 

"OK! Then we can go to our apartment later!" She yelled. GOD. What is with their screaming. 

"Hey Will. Sorry I took so long. THE BOYS WERE TOO BUSY YELLING." I glared at them. 

"No problem. Cute outfit." Will winked at me. "UGH. I hate this uniform." I facepalmed. We were walking to school and I saw everyone reading the Covergirl's magazine. WOAH. MY FACE WAS ON THERE.

"HEY LOOK! THERE IS ANNA!" A girl yelled. I was suddenly attacked by random girls. I never ran so fast in my life. I saw Paul there. "PAUL! A little help here!" I yelled. He rushed over and guided me throught the crowd. I took some picture and signed some things. I almost got attacked by this girl... I think she was obsessed with me. :0