Chapter 11: What An Interesting Day

Liam's P.O.V. 

We were driving home, and I was thinking to myself that I was so lucky to have Annabelle. She was so sweet, kind, smart, funny, caring, responsible, respectful. SO MANY ADJECTIVES TO GO ON ABOUT HER. I thought she was the perfect sister ever. I will never let her down.

Reagan's P.O.V. 

I have to thank Annabelle for everything. She set me up with Harry. THE HARRY STYLES! She was like a little sister for me. I thought she was perfect. She was the best, even before I met Harry Styles. She was the sister I wished for. She is always here for me, no matter what. Whenever we go to the mall, I need to buy her something.

Stephanie's P.O.V. 

WOW. I can't believe I am going out with LIAM PAYNE. I gotta owe it to Annabelle. Even before I met Liam, Annabear is like sister I always wanted. She is always there for me, and she never gave up on me or the others. I remember the day I saw her. I saw her sitting in front of our adoption center. I came out and asked her questions. She said that She was left here. She didn't know why, so I took her in. Since then, she was a little angel to me. I really needed to owe her. 

Rachel's P.O.V. 

WOW. I am still in shock that I am going to go out with NIALL HORAN! NIALL! I was really shocked when I saw Anna with Liam. She is like a little sister to me. Even before I met One Direction, she was perfect. She is always there for me, and she is always determine to get what she wants. Well not the needy stuff, but the stuff that we NEED in our life. I will always love her. I wanted to owe her, but didn't know what to get her or to do for her.. Hmmm. 

Niall's P.O.V.

I really gotta owe it to Anna. She is the best sister. Even though I never had a sister, she was the best. She is always putting everyone in front of her. She cooks, and she is also really smart. She knew I like Rachel from the beginning. I was surprised she could notice. Hmm. I want to get Anna something. But I didn't know what. Maybe a phone. She doesn't have one right now. YEAH! I will get one for her! Right now, she was sleeping on my lap with her unicorn pillow pet on my lap. She was so cute with her Hello Kitty PJ's. 

"Hey guys. Since Annabelle does so many things for us, I was considering maybe get a phone for her?" I suggested.

"YES!" all the boys yell.

"Guys. Quiet down. Anna is sleeping." I whispered. She was so cute, I decided to take a picture of her.

"@Anna_bears_Love_You You are so cute! <3 :)"

After I tweeted that, I closed my phone and went back to our conversation.

"So we can get her a phone?" I asked.

"YUP. Just let her sleep and then we can wake her up when we get there."Liam said.

"Ok." I nodded.

Annabelle's P.O.V.

I was in a good sleep, till someone shook me up. It was Niall.

"Hey Anna. We are home. Time to get up."Niall whispered. "But I don't want too." I pouted.

I held out my arms and be piggy back me."YAY!!" I yelled. He chuckled and ran to the house. He dropped me off and I was waiting for everyone to come inside.

"Ok. Go get change. We are going to the MALL!" Louis yelled.

"OK! Be back in 10!" I yelled back.

I ran up the stairs and found some jeans and a stripe shirt. FUNNY how I have all these clothes related to One Direction. I put on my Snoopy Socks and put my white converse on. I only had one pair of shoes and a few pair of clothing. I needed to get some more clothes. I grabbed $40 dollars out of my safety box and tucked it into my jeans. I always saved money for whenever I needed it. And now I did. I left my hair naturally straight and ran downstairs.