Chapter : 3

******Flashback******
Jacob's POV :

"I will deal with it mom" ,I said to my mom on the other line who was trying to convince me to be good today and complete the deal and come back home.

Flooded with thoughts **************

I am the wrecked kid in the home, I party alott and my friends are no less.
Since I am going to complete my graduation in few days and have to take over my dad's company sorry "I mean my legacy " one day, but for now I am on full too enjoyment mode .But we never thought that we would lit up the whole dockyard and put our lives in risk.

Now I have to face consequences. Well ,dad was not same as he used to be before. He stopped judging me and started advising me to take responsibility. That's it ,that's his whole statement remains when we talk. I felt bad whenever I do something bad because I can't be rebellious with the man who is treating me too good .

Well I am a playboy but my family never stopped me from being that because they always thought that thing can change once I find my love as my parents did.

They think a girl can change me, the real reason they don't know is that a girl is the reason why I have become like this. "Rose Channing, my first serious love in my teens".

Before Rose I used to have flings in my school. Well everyone does but once rose become my girlfriend I have stopped being that guy. She was different and I loved her ,atleast I thought I did ,until I found out about her having an affair. First I didn't believe that. My friends keep on insisting me to confront her but I never asked her because I thought she was mine and I will accept how ever she would be.

But one day there come the confrontation time and she have left me for the boy whose looks win over me. She said, "I need a serious boyfriend who looks good ".These were her exact words, I was a normal looking boy in my teens. When I hit 17, I started becoming handsome bit by bit .My before flings were because of my popularity of my dad's power and wealth.I thought this was real and this is going to be different, but "she broke my heart".

From that day I have become more spiteful and mean. I used my every positive point to have a positive output.
I excelled in my studies.

Handsomeness plus brain had become a deadly combination and with my dad's potential and wealth. I became unstoppable  and girls became my toys.

I never felt to show same kind of passion towards a girl again and  show her who I really was.

I never wanna let a girl near my heart ever again.

Back to reality*******************

Today I am more concerned about dad's reaction and I am busy with my mind, preparing my self how to deal with dad and rolling the paper weight in front of me.

The sound behind me made me jerk a little bit ,I thought it was dad. I turned back with worried face but got happy by seeing a beautiful young woman standing in front of me which made my mind relieved since its not whom I thought it would be and my dim expression turned into an unconscious smile on my face.

The young woman in front of me is the beautiful girl I have ever seen. After Rose I have never considered any girl beautiful, I just see their body and my need.I don't even remember their names. It's not that am still clingy to rose memories ,even though after six months of our breakup I started to take care of myself and started to go to gym and tried to excel myself in everything , every girl in school craved for me.

And that made that bitch to go crazy and she crawled back to me like a moth but I rejected her and she keep on persuading me but I didn't accepted.

But this young woman in dad's office is different. She captured my eye, I never see a girls face that much but the innocence in her eyes were visible and can be seen from any distance. And the way she was tensed her temple is clutched with terror and that made me feel tense for her and I felt like why am I feeling like this for a girl who I don't even know.

She was wearing a neat white buttoned-up blouse with a grey office trousers ,the colors which are resembling my outfit today. And those clothes didn't do any justice to her.I think there would be no perfect clothes can do justice her beauty.

She was biting her lips which are now luscious because of that .Her skin was warmtone and her lips were pink and she have the minimum makeup on ,she just have lipstick and eyeliner and well combed hair which is flying in front of her face right now because of her movement towards me .And her facial features are more attractive than any other woman I have seen till now. Then I realized she is coming towards me but as I noticed she is gawking me and a happy chuckle formed on face and she didn't noticed me gawking her which is good thing for me .

She have tried to talk to me once she was done checking me out, my dad entered the room and took us to the meeting room where we have settled for my misdeeds. If it's would have happened according to my dad's way he wouldn't even do this at least. Because it's like saying sorry not in the words but our actions said metaphorically. But my Uncle Edmund, Dads cousin insisted to do so because he said our next ten projects are related to this man and his friends.

The deal was handled by that beautiful young woman whose name I didn't catch up still .But she is the one about whom my dad talked once two years back. My dad never brings up about work at home with family but that day he brought up about her.

In whole meeting my eyes didn't get away from her, but she was strictly professional in the room and was doing her job perfectly. When she is explaining to me about the deal my eyes stopped at her lips and started staring those luscious lips, suddenly my gaze made her uncomfortable because she averted her gaze from me and started explaining remaining to my dad.

I thought she is also affected by me and that made me feel good about myself first time in my life and bad at the same time. Because I want her to know the real me and wondered why I am thinking about that all of a sudden.

And when the other party have left I turned to my dad hoping to get a lecture from him but he didn't say anything and that made me feel more downhearted. And then dad talked with her and made our introductions
"Rose ,This is my son Jacob and Jacob this is my favorite assistant Rose Valentine "

Dumbstruck and not a word uttered from my mouth for a few seconds
Because I thought I would never take that name by my mouth again
"Hello Rose "
"Nice to meet you "