Chapter : 14

Jacob's POV :

I have seen the picture and it is clearly an old one .

It has been taken in their teens.

My heart became heavy after knowing that Rose wanted to get rid of me by showing off a fake relationship.

"But why? "

"I don't know why is she doing this! "

But every time I catch her eyes, they are distracted or withholding a huge pain.

I wanted to know the reason why is she doing all these things just to be away from me.

######random thoughts /Memory Lane of Jake####

I know I have grown feelings for her(really they ignited the day I have seen her). But we were best friends.
She is my best bud.

She reminds me of Ty. when we were kids we used to be that close. We have grown apart once we started growing up and when we started going to college.

He was in Brown and I was a Yale man. We both got busy with our careers. And I met rose and we instantly became friends. Rose was there when I had to grow up and stand for myself and Dad.

She is the reason I got responsible and I am capable of managing Dad's company at least a little.

I still remember the day when I  got sick. I didn't show up for my usual hours at the office. That day she visited me and the way her face was red knocking at my door was picture perfect. It was a save for the future. But I didn't have a camera in my hand at that time. There was a murderous look on her face, she thought I skipped my work to party. Her anger got softened after seeing me sick.

She was there the whole evening with me, she made some chicken soup which is a disaster by the way but her effort made me drink the whole soup without a word.

We watched Netflix on that day and she made popcorn after and didn't give me any. She said, "You are a sick person "

"Sick people can't eat such wonderful stuff honey, you guys get green leafy vegetables and green juices and made a puke expression in front of me".

"I will get my chance to tease with the food butterfly, Am not gonna miss that in the future", I exclaimed

######################

I promised myself that I will definitely get to know why is she doing this.

I preferred to act mad at her so that she wouldn't take it normal and there would be no choice left for her other than getting back to New York.

I have left Florida that day and once I reached I called Vin. I have asked her and she couldn't hold the truth because she can't see rose losing her love and spilled the beans.

She has been persuaded by Rose to convince me of the story she made up that morning and She also declared that it was the first time she has seen him directly. She knew that sean was her childhood friend. She told me that he agreed to convince me about their relationship.

That angered me most about him. And one more thing was the way he was holding Rose every time he is around her.

After I got to know that he was just acting then I thought they could have just told me about their fake love story when I was there, why there is a need to be touchy.

The mere glimpse of him touching Rose make me go bashed and I wanted to break his neck.

When Rose and Vin reached New York I have called Vin to meet me up for our further plan.