Chapter : 51

Xave's POV :

*****Flash back*****

Though I have become a mafia leader for my family and I have been the face and power for that underground business, I never left my studies.

I have attended Oxford for business school and got into one of my family's businesses.

I told my dad to let my other cousins handle each other businesses and I am not gonna handle all.

I am ruthless in the Mafia world when it comes to my family's safety.

I made them tone down the mafia business so that the threat rate would become less for my family.

Still, the world out there, Some of them know the Real face of us, But none of them could prove anything.

But the business they think of stopped the day when I have entered into this.

I made every threat count towards our family die before anything can come to bite us.

Ninety-five percent is done.

I am still working on the other five percent so that I could leave this last business I am holding for my family in Chris's hands and leave.

He is the one I was thinking to leave when I was thinking about having a life with Rose.

I know he loves Mia but he can't let down poppy.

Chris was the son of my Aunt Carol's son. Aunt Carol is dad's baby sister whom dad cared about most.

Aunt Carol married my father's best friend who stayed with dad forever.

Chris loves our family very much and he doesn't get cringed by this Mafia world and I felt the possibility to let him lead all of this.

But now he doesn't have to lead this shit when I clear everything out for him.

But the unexpected happened.

********Two days before*******

When the words left Mia's lips, I felt the ground under my feet danced and I have experienced lights flashing all around me in a party mode. when she said she saw Rose on some tabloid, I was shooked out of my brains.

She didn't tell me right away after knowing about her though.

She had seen her picture in some leaked tabloid of Marrano groups who hold the biggest enterprises in the world.

We hold power and Mafia but they have the power through their brains.

Jacob Marrano is the face of the industries they are holding now.

His Great Grandfather was a Gem to stood up such Big empire for his future generations.

Mr.Lucas Marrano was the man who made it to go to the billion-dollar company and his heirs didn't let them down.

Jacob is the main heir of the company who was a bit edgy about his responsibilities but I got to know that he too started taking care of it good after he lit up that dockyard of his father's handlings and I got to know he became responsible for his actions and changed.

After knowing that she has been alive and been with the Marrano family and I felt delighted.

Because through Mia I got to know that it is mentioned in a tabloid that they are good friends with her, which made me feel secured about her.

It means they are not only friends with her but they can also take care of her.

But Mia didn't let me go right away with her to meet Rose.