Chapter : 42

Jacob's POV :

It's 06:00 in the morning and my thoughts didn't let me sleep anymore peacefully.

My eyes were feeling heavy and I was tossing on the bed, As a thought of not waking up, but I couldn't try anymore and woke up.

Rose was there sleeping peacefully in bed.

I got freshen up and called Ty to have a chat with him which he was referring to talk about yesterday.

He said he would join me in my jog and he has come to Mansion.

We both were jogging in our tracks in the jog field around the mansion.

"Sorry, Bud! I have to confess something", Ty started to say something.

I looked surprised by his words since it should be other way around.

What are you sorry about Ty?, I asked.

"Well, I have to be honest with you", He continued

"All these things happening from a few days was the plan of Damien and Vin".

I was shocked by his words.

I have stopped in my tracks and looked at him

"Damien didn't come back to work it out with Rose. He had come back to make things right between you and Rose", He explained.

"They knew you guys were having some undeniable passion and love between each other which you guys are not able to get it out", Ty shook his head up and down to confirm their plan.

"They want you guys to meet that threshold and break it so that you guys would confess your love"

"It did happen!"

"But they didn't expect you to get into such a mess dude!".

"Please never pull such stunt again", He begged.

"We can't take risk of losing you "

I looked at him and gave a happy smile and said," You should say thanks to my darling Vin for doing all these things ".

This really made us past the denial phase and confess everything.

And," Damien! ", Expecting all this from him is a bit of shock since I know how I treated him.

I am so glad that things got cleared between us and he has gone to this extent just to help me.

He has sighed in relief.

"Ty!"

"I have to talk to you about something"

"I will be away for a while and I couldn't handle things, You have to be ears and eyes for the company for a while "

"Can you do that for me?"

He started to say something but I didn't let him finish and asked him to trust me with this.

"I will be there bud", But I can't take care of everything, I continued explaining to him.

"So I need your help, Ty".

He agreed and he said he would want to know the right reason when I will be ready to share.

Once we were done with our jog we were back at the mansion.

Ms. Magda made us breakfast and Ty left once our discussion is done.

I asked him to send Vin over since Rose had many plans for Vin as I got to know about this from Vin the day before the wedding.