Chapter : 23

Rose's POV :

I have to keep on asking him about the destination but he didn't tell me anything.

We have got into his private plane and our luggage has been taken care of by his staff.

It's not a huge private plane as the Marrano group has, but it's fine and nice.

This has luxurious art decor with neutral-toned seats facing each other. Warm creams, gold accents, and honey-toned wood veneers create a luxurious and comfortable interior in this private jet.

I got settled on one of the seats and he sat in front of me. We started to talk about our day today and the discussion continues and we didn't stop talking. His company felt quite comfortable. We have been served our food, I have very little since I had some food before starting.

I start feeling dizzy, He suggested I grab some sleep since it's gonna be a long flight but I keep on nagging him to tell me about the place but he didn't reveal it.

My internet was working through the wifi on the plane and I thought to ping Vin about me boarding the plane. I didn't tell her where I was gonna go but to speak the truth I too don't know.

I pinged her, there is an immediate response from her asking me about my whereabouts.

I told her that we are on a flight and I still don't know where we are gonna go but I told her about his disclosure about the long flight, then I asked her about the party.

She said it's been fine and I say bye to her feeling sleepy, kept my phone in my bag, and fell asleep.

I am a fast sleeper, I knock down into sleep and when I woke up I am in the car sleeping on Damien's shoulder.

I felt embarrassed and looked at him apologetically when he smiled at me and I felt puzzled about being in a car.

He said, "It's ok Rose, you were fast asleep when we reached. I didn't wanna wake you up that's why I picked you up and got you inside the car."

I feel sorry for being such a sleepy head.

I looked around at the beautiful city we are in. I asked him how much time we traveled and he said we traveled for 9 hours. I was shocked by listening to him.

We both talked for two hours and I slept complete 7 hours without even budging, that too on a flight.

He looked at me in an awed face and I felt shy and my cheeks turned red because of the embarrassment.

He smiled at me and said, "you look cute when you turn red!" and my cheeks turned redder because of the embarrassment and guilt I felt for stressing him.

Knowing that He picked me up and did all the work, I felt bad.

I got to know that he took me to his nana's place, Strasbourg, France.

It's a wonderful place to visit and I am surprised by his intuition to take me to his family's place.

I asked him the reason and he smiled at me and said he wants to show me his favorite place in the world.

That felt nice to hear but it's our first date and he wanted to show me the place near to his heart .that felt odd but I thought maybe he is just nice like that.

I pulled out my phone from the bag which is with me, have noticed many missed calls and messages from Vin.

I feel terrible for sleeping and completely forgetting about her.

I pinged her that I reached safe and told her the place where we are staying and all.

She is excited to know where he took me, I  told her that he took me to Strasbourg, and her ping says," she is  feeling an attack right now with head on fire emoji "

We reached the hotel and the hotel staff was standing there to welcome us. I have got amazed by the number of people who come to receive us.

When we went inside he said it's his nana's hotel then I understood the turn-up of staff. He suggested that we can go visit his nana whenever we want.

I am not sure what to say about that but just nodded at his suggestion.

He has come with me to the room and kissed my hand and said," See you in an hour sweetheart!" Get ready we will have breakfast together.

He said that and left.

I have gone inside the room and dropped my bag on the floor and fell on the bed with my back parallel to it and bounced.

I feel like I am in some cinema.

I am confused about what's going on in my life.

Just to escape a party I landed 4000 miles away from New York.

I try to video call Vin but she hasn't picked up my call. I have thrown my phone on the bed and stand up to get ready.

Once I have got freshen up I felt confused about what to wear and called reception to connect me to Damien.

He said I can wear whatever I want. He suggested wearing comfy clothes and he may get it arranged when any change of clothes is needed, through his men.

I have put on a  pair of black jeans and a comfy dark blue bodysuit top with a U-shaped neck front and back.

I carried a gold chained handle sling bag with my essentials in it.

I put my hair in a ponytail with little mascara and tinted lip balm on my lips.

He knocks at my door waiting for me and when I unlocked it he says looking at me, "who can say simple clothing can make you look sexy!"

I smiled at his remark but he keeps on talking about me.

I pushed his back with both hands to keep moving for breakfast since my stomach is growling for my AM hunger and he has kept rambling more.

We had our breakfast and he took me to some main sights in Strasbourg.

We had our lunch in between. We are having a wonderful time together. I felt like it's a wonderful date till now.

He said that he is gonna take me to some famous lake and he said I can go change or change at the lake.

He suggested that he can take me to the hotel or we can pick them up on the way either.

I said I didn't pack anything suitable for beach style or lake style. He said we will visit stores then

We stopped at the stores and I took a cute white monokini with connected lacy front, strappy bottom sides.

We have gone to the lake and He stood there talking to someone known and I haven't wait for him and gone for a dip. When I left my sandals, touched the sand, it felt like bliss, and I took a run into the water.

He is waving at me from afar and looking cheekily and he got into his shorts and removed his shirt to take a dip.

There were tourists around with kids having fun playfully and I am enjoying the view with joy.

He came near me asking to join him for a swim but I felt to lay on the sand for a while, saying that I left.

I am walking out of water when I felt two arms wrapping me from the back in a hug and I turned around to see Vin with a broad smile on her face,
" Surprise! surprise!"

I am stunned by seeing her and I was jumping up and down with joy.

I asked her, "Vin, what are you doing here?"

"What about Ty?"

She gave me a mischievous smile. And I know her mischievous smile and looked at her hand pointing someone.

She pointed towards Ty and Jake, who are walking towards us.

I felt, " How hard I try, I can never escape him!"