Chapter :41

*****Present*****

Rose's POV :

I hugged Jake and poured my heart out.

I have told him how Rick exactly looks like Xave.

He is a reflection of him except for his eyes.

I was so afraid to be with you, Jake.

Because if I am anywhere near to you I will be noticed more.

If I am your love then my whole family will get into the light.

I couldn't risk Rick to be recognized. That's the reason why I have always been away from you.

I tried my best to avoid my love for you.

I died inside every moment I run away from you.

After what happened to me 9 years ago, I had been distant from love.

I didn't let any boy near me in my teens out of my stupidity or any Man to offer his love when I have grown into a woman.

But you retained the lost love in me.

I have had many friends but I refrained from everything which could make me love anyone.

I knew Damien wouldn't be any threat to Rick to be disclosed and nothing would be at risk.

But you made everything difficult.

I was running away from you every moment, but you were there every second to remind me of the fact that I couldn't do that.

You made me go mad. You made me choose between you and Rick.

I was dying to run away from you every time I knew I was falling for you.

Xave was my first love but you are my True love.

I lost the love I had for Xave somewhere in the chaos of saving my son from the world but I don't know why I couldn't do the same thing with you.

I don't know why I couldn't avoid you since I knew loving you would get me into the same position which I have been evading for years.

But you, You made it difficult for me every time you are around.

Damien was never my interest. He was just a reason to keep you out and I felt bad every time I had to do that to him and you.

I didn't have any choice.

But you being persistent got everything into jeopardy.

You being determined not let me at least try to get away from you.

You proved me wrong every time I tried running away from you and every time I tried to prove to myself that I can stop loving you.

I have slapped my hands on his chest start hitting him hard, crying out saying how stupid he was to pose such a threat to his life and I touched his forehead smoothly which showed his injury, and kissed lightly on it.

I can't risk losing you today Jake.

I know I have already said to you that I love you but I wanna tell that to you a thousand more times.

His eyes have grown more red

He pulled me hard into his chest and said, "I would never let anything happen to you or Rick because of me!"

"I love you Butterfly!"

"I love you, Rose, I couldn't lose you whatever the circumstances maybe "

"I would protect you guys with my own life"

That made my heart cringed with pain.

Tears poured out non stop.