Chapter : 39

Rose's POV :

It's my birthday already and we told to guys that we will be back by evening.

Mia was so mad at Xave for stealing her best friend on her birthday.

She says, "It's a girlfriend's thing to take a shopping trip for her best friend on her birthday Xaviiiiii "

"And making her get ready for the big party!"

"You can't change the rules Xave!"

They were having a situation but in the end, Mia has lost to Xave since Chris took care of Mia.

Mia and Chris are a thing now and Mia was surprised to know that Chris too had a thing for her.

That is why she was not there on that day when I was back from my beach date and missing from my big news to share with.

Chris asked her out.

Xave said that since it's my birthday I should be treated special.

He picked me up with proper chauffeur and we were riding from store to store.

He says he didn't find a perfect dress that could match my beauty.

I laughed at him.

Xave," I know I am the luckiest girl in the world to have the best boyfriend who finds me good looking!"

No one has ever said to me that other than you.

"I won't allow anyone else either!".

He said in a serious tone which made my joke go in vain.

I was following him like a lost puppy and he was taking me to the most expensive stores.

I said," How can any parents give their kid that  much liberty to spend thousands of dollars on a dress!"

I mean, "We are just kids!"

I think we are not any more!" My baby", He said.

He looked at me and kissed my forehead and said," Because you are the love of Xavier Stonefield"

I rolled my eyes at his comment.

At last after spending the whole morning we found a dress which caught his interest.

It was flowy white with studded diamonds on the neckline and dress length reached my ankles.

The embellished work on the dress made me stun. I asked him what's the need for such an expensive dress.

He said, "I have a surprise for you after the party "

I was tensed this time after the surprise I had from last time.

He felt bad and his expression changed to sad.

I couldn't hurt him by doing this.

I immediately covered my expression and said," I am excited but can I know why my Man is sad now?"

"I know you thought we would end up like last time, Rose I promised you, It would never happen again until we are ready "

"This is a different kind of surprise!", He said pulling me closer to him and said something sweet in my ear which sent chills through my spine.

I felt sad because I hurt him though I knew he promised me and he would never hurt me or does anything which I or we would regret later.

We both were out of the store and I looked at the car parked at end of the street and asked him to wait because I wanna grab a donut.

He looked at me and said, "No, Rose!"

We are now off to the restaurant!

We will have a proper meal.

I made a pout which made him chuckle and he said, "Ok, wait here, I will grab the donut"

"Get into the car!"

I stood there not listening to him, looking at my guy who is doing everything for his birthday girl.

His driver asked me to step inside since Xave is coming back with my wished food.

His driver started placing the bags in the car and the thought strikes me that I forgot to tell him to ask for extra chocolate.

I have stepped out of the car immediately but felt happy noticing him coming towards me and I can see he got me exactly what I wanted.

I looked at him bringing the donuts, reaching me with a broad smile on his face.

"Extra chocolaty", He mouthed.

I was cheering like a kid in front of a Million dollar store.

**""" The unexpected Happened"""**

In a fraction of seconds, it happened.

The store we were in just a few minutes back had a blast.

The force of the blast happened impacted my position.

By the time I realized what's happening everything became chaos.

I was just in front of the store and I have got thrown severely towards the car because of the force of the blast and hit back my face flat to the street.

I remember bumping back on the floor and I remember Xave getting hit by another car that lost its balance because of the blast.

Everything happened in seconds.

Everything changed after that.

*******After two minutes*********

I was lying on the ground and my right face was flat to the ground and my eye is covered in blood.

I tried to get up on my foot but my body is not supporting me.

I looked in front of me, blood is dripping on my face and covered my whole right eye and my hair is stocked with blood because of the continuous blood flow from my injured head.

I could only see with my left eye since it's not covered with the dripping blood.

I looked in front where Xave was lying flat on his stomach like me and his eyes were closed.

I tried hard to keep my eyes open.

I keep on crying out his name.

After some time he got his consciousness and he tried getting up but it didn't happen.

He was helpless like me.

He looked at me and I looked at him and there was a huge hurt in both the eyes and we both were crying our heart out to reach each other.

His hand extended to reach me and my eyes began to shut,I remember only his last scream," Rose, Please keep your eyes open!"

Those were the last words in my ears.

Hello, lovelies❤❤❤,

Sorry for not being able to post the chapter soon.

I promised myself not to post anything late from this new year 🎊

It is one of my new year's resolutions guys.

Happy New Year fellows ❤❤❤❤