Chapter : 38

**********Flashback***********

Rose's POV :

We had a wonderful dinner which I never anticipated to happen anytime soon. I thought he would have done this on my birthday but to my surprise, he took me out for a pre-birthday treat.

After our dinner, we took a walk alongside the water. My legs were digging deep into the sand.

I am walking with heavy steps where the happiness is filled in my eyes while we were sharing the joyous moments and I was talking about all the annoying quirks I used to have.

I looked at him with comfort and I abruptly went near the water and thrown some at him playfully and started to run away from him.

He looked at me in amazement and started to chase me.

I knew he could run fast since he can hover over me every time with his height and enormous body and I always admired those long legs of his. I always tease him by saying I feel like a mini person in comparison to him.

I didn't stop and tried to run as fast as I could but he got a hold of me.

I put up a real good fight, I knew that I am gonna lose at any near moment.

He caught me from the back.

His one hand trailed in front of my body from back over my right shoulder. And other is snaked around my waist holding me tightly.

He was holding me tight where I was trying to wriggle out from his grip but I couldn't flinch a bit.

He was holding me and we both were out of our breaths.

His breathing is slightly touching my ear and a shiver ran through my spine by the feel of his hot air fanning on my back.

I stopped trying and given him a glance with my left eye looking at him deeply.

He slowly loosens his grip looking at me in a more intense way than mine.

Once he loosens his grip I turned around, touching his face with my palm and given him a sudden push on his chest, and ran away from him, teasing him again.

This time he didn't run after me immediately but stood there laughing at my stupidity and smiling like a Greek god, who is at a very young age.

I tried running in a backward direction taking a snapshot of all his features in my brain and feeling lucky to have him as my boyfriend.

Once I noticed he started to move I ran faster and again he won. When I reached the car he got hold of me, this time he didn't let me go, but turned me around sticking myself to the car, and started kissing my neck like a hungry person.

He didn't take much time but swiftly moved his lips from my neck to my lips and I returned his kisses more passionately.

We both were out of our breath and he pulled me up from the ground by grabbing my waist and made me sit on the front of the car and started kissing my collar bone.