Chapter : 6

Rose's POV :

By the time I would realize they reached us and standing in front of me. I felt some unwelcome feeling regenerated in me.

He is the same as before but became more handsome. The youngster looks of him changed into gentleman one. His face is in a clean shave and his dimple is clearly visible like it's not making a hole in his cheek but it's making in my heart whenever it is forming. He has become more masculine and his blue business suit is fitting him perfectly. He looked calmer than before. His under eyes were darker like there is a lack of sleep. I don't get it, How a man can change this ample in a year.

He was standing there without emitting a word but staring at me with a smirk on his face.

I am still staring at him and felt my cheeks burn with the emotions flooded in after seeing him. I bent my head to cover my face. Suddenly Vinessa stood beside me after seeing my boss and smiled back at him.

Mr. Arnold said, "Hello Vinessa , Nice to meet you guys here! "

"Hello to you too Miss Rose !", I jolted my head up and thrown a smile at his greeting.

Vanessa and I shook hands with him, Then he started talking about how surprising it is to meet us here. The whole time I neither budge a little nor looked at Jack Since I  know his eyes haven't left me yet. Mr. Arnold introduced us to Jake.

And then he opened his mouth. I felt, "God thanks for the mercy ".He shooked his hands with Vin.
He said," I know Ms. Valentine! ".

"She was our former employee", he completed.

Am still dumbfounded by the situation and my mind started registering things and when I was about to open my mouth dad intervened.

I think they were busy handling rick in the meanwhile when this was happening. My dad recognized Jack and said, "Hello Mr. Marrano nice to meet you". They both shooked their hands with returning smiles.

He always used to ask me who is the handsome guy I was posting pics with. And I used to get irritated and clarified to him that he was my best friend ( Was he?)

We introduced Mr. Arnold to dad and they both shook their hands and introduced themselves.

Vin asked him, "What brings you here Mr. Arnold? We thought u were in Miami "

Mr. Arnold replied, "Well I was not on leave Ms.Vinessa .I was on a deal proposal. We have settled our deal with Mr. Marrano group .We merged with them now".

We both have astounded by his words. I objected, "But we were doing good Mr. Arnold. Why the sudden merger ?"

We are a topmost Modelling company in LA and Mr. Arnold your pharmaceutical industry is also doing good. we don't need any merger with them.

"Why do you go through with the deal?" , I asked.

I didn't even bother that Jake was standing right in front of me and asked Mr. Arnold about the reason.

Am the CFO of the company and you haven't consulted about this merger with me.

Mr. Arnold is taken aback by my questions and replied: "Well Rose you were on your trip, we have Deputy CFO on hand and we sealed the deal".

And about the merger," we have already been over this Ms. Rose". In a Board meeting last month I discussed my interest in this.

Vinessa stopped me from beaming over him for his stupid step. And asked Arnold about a visit to this place.

Arnold said, "We have signed the deal today in Orlando. Mr. Jacob told us about the Be our guest restaurant since it's his favorite one, we have come here for dinner.