Chapter : 9

Jacob's POV :

I beamed with anger and my face was red by seeing the scene in front of me. After a few seconds, they pulled away and turned to me.

I thought wow, finally this has kissing has come to an end.

He has slowly kept rose down on her foot. His eyes were glowing with happiness after kissing my girl and turned into a question restored face when he looked at me.

He asked, "Who is this babe ?" and smiled at me.

I wanted to rub that smile off his face with my punches.

Rose turned to me and told him, "He is my new boss ".And was the son of ex-boss a year back!

I felt it like a slap on my face when she has put me like that in front of him.

I know she doesn't accept the feelings which we share but she could have at least tell him how close we were.

He extended his hand forward to introduce himself, am not in a mood to shake this guy's hand.

But I wanna know who is this guy so I extended mine too for a shake.

He introduced himself, "Hi Man, I am Sean walters".

" Rose's boyfriend !"

That immediately sucked the air out of my throat. I felt hard to reply to him. My lips are sealed at the moment. I looked at Rose but she showed no expression on her face.

He was waiting for my reply and looked back at rose because of the weirdness going on. I shooked back to reality and introduce myself.

In a moment he recognized me and said, "I am very happy to meet such a powerful businessman ".

I didn't say a word but replied to him with a forced smile on my face and a nod.

I excused myself from there and rushed inside the home with mixed emotions inside me.

"Why didn't she tell me about him ?"

"How could she give him a chance when she clearly said and left me for the career she wanna build ?"

"Am I not good for her? "

My mind flooded with questions and I wanna clear them out.

When I entered the house Vin was inside, near the window. It looks like she noticed the guy and her eyes were also gleaming as Rose's and asked me happily, "Wow, Nice Sean got time to come visit her, have you met him? Isn't he such fun "

I felt rage but I controlled myself and asked her when did this happen. She looked with puzzled eyes and answered, "you were right there. He just arrived right! "

I cleared my question by saying, "I asked when did they get into a relationship, and how does she know him? "

She said, "well not much time, Eight months I guess ! They met in a park where we usually take walks on Sundays in L.A".

Since then they are an item. He understands her so well, he has always been there whenever she needed him.

"He is a funny guy with a real good sense of humor ".

I don't want to listen any more than that. I left for my room. I couldn't think straight. I have called my manager to get my flight-ready and I wanna leave for New York immediately.

My manager said he would get it done by the afternoon. I can't stay a minute over here anymore.

I packed my things and reached downstairs where there is happiness spread around and everyone was talking loudly and laughing at some absurd jokes.