Hitting and Kicking [13]

"...What happened to me?" Harry asked as Liam awkwardly moved away.

"Well," Louis began taking a sarcastic tone. "Basically Zayn punched one of your eyes, Darian punched the other and Liam kicked you were it hurts then you fell into the pool and went unconscious so yeah." Louis finished and the other boys nodded in agreement, Harry groaned and he glared at Zayn.

"Zayn!" Harry shouted, Zayn backed away slowly his eyes traveling around the walls.

"I...I should go" Zayn stuttered.

"You'd fricken punched me!" Harry exclaimed as he gto up following Zayn.

"Yeah, sorry bro, a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do!" Zayn called as he walked up the staircase Harry still following.

"Hey Tellie," Zayn cooed as he walked into Tellie's bedroom closing the door behind him. "Can I stay in here with you? Uncle Harry's gone....he's a little weird right now."

Tellie bit her lip and shrugged.

"I don't know..." She mumbled quietly.

"So what are you doing...?" Zayn asked taking a seat next to Tellie. "You playing barbie's?"

Tellie nodded. "Barbie and Ken are making a baby."

"Really how are they doing that?"

"They're in the same bed with no clothes on."

"Oh-" Zayn was cut off by the door opening and Louis walking in.

"You seek refuge with a three year old?" He asked bluntly.

Zayn shrugged. "Barbie and Ken are making babies."

Louis raised an eyebrow as he looked at Tellie who's cheeks had gone red with embarrassment.

"The other guys left," Louis added. "Getting ready for New York tomorrow."

"I better go too," Zayn got to his feet. "See ya tomorrow." Zayn kissed Tellie forehead before walking out of the room.

"How are Barbie and Ken making babies?" Louis asked his eyebrow raised.

Tellie shrugged sheepishly. "They hug with no clothes on."

Louis nodded. "Have you ever been on a plane before?"

"No..."

"We're gonna go on one tomorrow, you gonna be okay on there?"

Tellie shrugged again.

"If you get scared on there you'll tell me right?"

Tellie nodded.

"Okay, you wanna stay up here?"

Again just a nod, it was actually annoying Louis to not even get a one word answer, but nevertheless he just shook it off.

"I'll come get you when dinner's ready."

*

"...It's gonna be alright." Louis explained as Tellie slowly entered the plane, quivering slightly.

"Will it crash...?" She asked in barely a whisper.

"No it won't," Louis promised. "It's just gonna fly and then it'll land and we'll be in New York."

"It's completely safe!" Liam added from his seat.

"You'll be fine." Zayn piped in. Tellie slowly got into her seat still clutching onto Louis' arm.

"What's New York...?" She asked her voice still quiet.

"Buildings." Niall replied.

"There's also buildings." Harry added with a smirk.

"There's building's." Louis told her a grin on his face. Tellie sat quietly fear painted across her face, she was unsure about this but felt obliged to not mention it. After all, who listen's to a four year old?