Ed Sheeran

{LOUIS'S P.O.V}

"Why me...?" I muttered as I lay on my side looking out the large window that dropped to the floor.

"I don't know..." Liam replied. "But it will get better Lou, Eidee will find her."

I scrunched my face up at the name. I seriously don't think Eidee knows who I am...

"At least I know she with Phoebe..." I murmured.

"Do you trust Phoebe?" Liam asked strictly. I nodded my head. As much as it's bad I trust Phoebe... And Tellie will be safe with her... As for Killian...

My phone vibrated in my pocket snapping me out of my gaze.

I grabbed it out looking at the name. Ed Sheeran.

"Ello." I said putting the phone to my ear.

"Ello Louis. Um so you're little girl? Did you find her?" He replied.

I breathed on heavily. I don't know why but Ed really cared about Tellie... "No...we haven't."

"Really?" He yelled. I could here the worry that filled his voice. "Oh my god. Bloody hell! I saw her in Bradford! Dammit! She was with her mom so I thought you must have found her-"

"Ed doesn't matter. Just go speak to the detective. I'll text you her number."

"I'm sorry Louis. I probably should've taken Tellie with me... I saw it that she was kidnapped."

"It doesn't matter, if you did the detective would've killed you by now. I'll call her!"

"Bye." Ed said still sounding nervous and worried.

"Bye." I muttered back. I quickly hung up and turned around so I was facing Liam.

"Who was that?" He asked pointing to my phone.

"Ed Sheeran. He saw Tellie." I replied happily.

"Where?"

"Bradford."

"Call Eidee!" He shouted.

I got my feet giving Liam puppy dog eyes. "Can't you Li Li?"

"No!" He snapped. He is so up to something! I can tell!

"Do I have to? Where's Zayn?"

"Darian dragged him and Niall shopping. She's taking this tough... And before you ask Haz is with Carly." He replied sounding satisfied. He's right... I swear Niall hasn't eaten nandos since Tellie was...well you know. I sighed and walked out on to the balcony.

"I hate you Liam!" I shouted. I shut the balcony door and looked down at the screaming fans. I slid through my contacts finding 'Eidee'. I clicked and waited as the line rang.

"Hello?" Her tired voice came. Is she sleeping on the job? Grr...

"Hey Eidee..." I replied uncomfortably.

"Is this Niall?" She snapped.

"Aww... But no one can mistake me with Niall!" I sassed.

"Hello Louis..."

"Anyway, uh... What are you doing?" I asked putting on a polite voice.

"Are you trying to be nice to me?"

"Ah yes!" I shouted. Jeez... I be nice to her and she has a problem with it... Well then. "Ed Sheeran is coming over, he saw Tellie in Bradford."

"Does Tellie have a penguin toy named Mr Cuddles?"

Um... I thought through my memories of the weird names Tellie had named her stuffed animals.

"Uh... Maybe..." I replied. "But I've gotta go."

I quickly pulled the phone from my ear hanging up before she even answered. Okay I maybe I'm being mean... Ah well! She hates me any way! I texted Ed Eidee's number and then walked back in side to see Harry angrily storming in.

"I hate girls!" He shouted.

"Tell me about it!" I snapped back.

"Unlike you lads, me and Dani are in a happy relationship. Speaking of which do you care if I bring Loki over here?" Liam begged.

"Why haven't you?" I asked sitting on a love seat.

"Darian said I can't 'infect' Tellie with dogs." He mocked.

"What happens when I get a dog?" I sassed.

"God knows!" Harry replied sitting on a seat alcohol on his hands.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

I looked out on the balcony in annoyance. They expect us to leave the country! I get it we're supposed to be touring but I'm bloody not leaving without Tellie! I looked down at the fans with signs like "Paul adopt me" "rock me Louis" "Harry give me your gravy" "Niall I'm Irish to!" "Liam can u marry me?" And my absolute favourite "1D lets have a sixsome!" Note my sarcasm.... I looked through the crowd only to see Eidee pushing through. What's she doing? My eyes followed her as she got through the crowd holding up a badge and then she vanished. I turned around and leaned back on the balcony so I could see the front door to the hotel room perfectly. Darian and Zayn were on the love seat, Darian basically crying, Liam and Harry had a piece of paper and were doing god knows what, and Niall... Niall was eating an apple. I watched as the door crashed open and Eidee entered. Why doesn't she bring Juli? Hazza would love that...wink wink.

I blinked as something was thrown at me catching it before it hit my face.

"What are you a fan now? I snapped receiving an eye roll back.

"I am never gonna treat you like royalty and that's probably why you don't like me. But no look at the tag!" She shouted back. I rolled my eyes and glanced at tag reading Mr Cuddled. Holy fuck!

"This is Tellie's toy Niall! Remember Mr Cuddles?" I shouted happily. Niall quickly walked next to me chucking his apple of the edge making the fans scream louder. He took the toy from my grip and awed at it.

"We had so many tea party's together." He whispered so only I could hear.

"And Tellie's real location is... Um here!" Eidee continued. My jaw automatically dropped. What is she saying?

"W-w-what do you mean?" I heard Darian ask.

"Well would anyone suspect the criminal stayed at the crime scene?" Eidee sassed.

I looked behind me to see a fan screaming and being held up by people the apple Niall had bitten before clasped in here hands

"Oh and Louis, I know you still like Phoebe!"

I spun back and saw Eidee sitting on a recliner and everyone gaping at me.

"I don't..." I muttered.

"Your computer was easy to hack, you left it in my office!"

Holy fuck! I could feel my cheeks burning red. Oh god... What is she doing!

"Did this chick create apple?" I snapped, at Darian mainly. Eidee laughed and shook n her head.

"Apple sucks!"

"Never!" Niall started. "Say those words! Anyway is your friend Chantelle coming back anytime soon?"

I laughed softly to myself. Niall had a thing for her... And she had no problem that I called her a stupid fan girl! I guess she just loves me...

"Why do you care?" Eidee sassed. I laughed as Niall turned a bright shade of red.

"OOH! Someone has a crush!" Darian sang loudly.

I walked over to Eidee who was now on her phone looking pissed and scared. What a great detective!

"Are you okay little Miss detec!" I snapped making her look at me.

"Oh yeah just fine, by the way why did you call me up just to ask how I was going?" She replied. I glared at her then at my awesome converse.

"It was about Ed." I snapped.

"Yeah sure uh-huh."

I looked up and glared at her. Does she know who I am?

"So did you make up with Eleanor?" She asked breaking the silence. Why does she care? I mean it's none of her business.

"NOPE! He's to lazy!" Haz smirked. I have him a glare making him laugh hard

"Shut it Juli-lover."

"What about Carly?" Zayn asked entering the conversation.

"She wants to send out Christmas cards." Liam answered before Harry opened his mouth. I laughed remembering what Harry had told us. Carly wanted to do couple Christmas cards this year.

This picture felt right... Oddly... Everything besides that I didn't have Tellie in my arms. My gaze slowly turned to Eidee this may be weird but she's actually pretty... Louis what are you thinking! She hates your guts! God she thinks you're in a relationship with your best friend!

"Oh Eidee, me and Harry are straight. So you can stop tweeting that you think we are." I said bluntly. Her cheeks turned bright red and Darian laughed.

I was waiting for an insult to come back at me but all I got was daggers being shot through me from herd eyes. At least that's what it felt like. I laughed with everyone else. Maybe I should be nice....

(A/N

HEY!!!

SO I NEED YOU GUYS TO VOTE FOR SOMETHING :)

WHICH SHIP SHOULD I DO? THERE'S ELOUNOR (Lou n El) SANTOLINSON (Lou n Phoebe) or EDOU (Eidee and Lou) WHICH ONE SHOULD HAPPEN IN MY BOOK? And CARRY (Carly n Harry) JARRY (Juli and Harry) OR BRING CHARRY (Charley and Harry) BACK

THANKS!!!!!!!

-P XOXOXOXOXO

PS I HAVE ALL RIGHT RESERVED... So yeah no copying....

-P XOXOX