I Love You [8]

October 30th 2012

One Direction's Louis Tomlinson has got all curious eyes on him right now, after being spotted with girlfriend Eleanor Calder at Starbucks in North London with a child.

Directioner's have spammed all of the 1D boys on twitter begging for info on why the child was there and now Liam Payne has finally given us some juice!

"It's complicated." Payne said as he was asked on the situation. "She's Louis' daughter but her mother decided she didn't want her to have to grow up being harassed with Louis being famous and all. But she recently passed away so...you know..."

Well no one was expecting that! Who'd have thought Tomlinson as a daddy?

We'll be reporting more details as we find out!

Louis rolled his eyes as he read the article on his laptop, he'd been expecting one for a while now and here it was! All over the internet. He read over what Liam said, Louis was glad Liam hadn't mentioned anything about how they had no idea about Tellie, but he wished he hadn't said anything, cause now the tweets were rising higher...

Tellie looked out the window of the lounge room on Halloween night wondering to herself why people were walking down the street, she had been wondering all day but had been to afraid to ask Louis...

"You okay?" Louis asked looking up from his laptop. Tellie nodded and continued gazing out the window curiously.

"Why are there people dressed up out there?" Tellie asked pointing to the window.

"Trick or treating." Louis replied with a shrug. Tellie tilted her head confused on what Louis meant, she'd never heard the words before and was even more confused the before.

"Halloween...? Kids go out and steal lollies...ever heard of it?"

Tellie shook her head.

"Right, Phoebe never celebrated Halloween... Basically everyone dresses up in costumes and goes to people's houses begging for lollies."

"Can I do it?"

"Maybe next year..."

"Is it fun?"

Louis shrugged. "Yeah."

Tellie gazed out the window again her eyes still filled with curiosity as the moon shone brightly in the sky.

"Daddy?" She asked breaking the silence that had filled the room. "How come the moon changes? Yesterday it was bigger."

"Science." Louis replied bluntly. "So you really don't need to worry about it just yet."

"But I want to know." Tellie persisted. "Will it be bigger tomorrow night or smaller?"

"Probably smaller or it won't be there at all." Louis shrugged, Tellie gasped her head snapping back as she stared at Louis in total awe.

"What happens when there's no moon?" She asked. "Where does it go?"

"It's complicated," Louis muttered, "you'll learn about it in school when you start."

Tellie nodded. "Daddy, where'd Aunty Darian go?"

"She had some stuff come up." Louis lied. "Um sweetie I've got stuff I need to do tomorrow and I'm gonna need to take you with me. So if will you be able to you know behave there or...?"

Tellie shrugged not exactly sure by what Louis meant.

"So you'll be good?" Louis asked looking to Tellie who just shrugged again still not fully clear on what her father meant. "Do you even know what I'm saying?"