Killian You Bloody Pervet!

{LOUIS'S P.O.V}

We reached the hotel room quickly and over joyed. Juli and Eidee where taking an unconscious Phoebe to the closet police station and explaining the whole situation. Juli called and said that they we're going to sent Phoebe to a prison in England once she got conscious and then they'd have to give her a trial blah blah blah.

I sat on one of the lounges Tellie still crying into me. She felt cold as! But at least I've got her back...

"She looks so cold..." Harry mused sitting across from me.

"I know you want to go get Juli." I replied quickly.

"You okay by your self?" He asked quickly getting to his feet. I smiled and nodded.

"YES!" He called thrusting. Um... Okay... That's weird- shit where him and Juli doing?

"Harry, don't do that stuff in front of a four year old." I snapped. He grumbled something before leaving the room.

"You okay baby...?" I cooed. She shook her head and looked up at me tears falling down her face.

"Why was there b-b-b-blo-o-o-od... on mommy...?" She whimpered. I noticed how she cringed and got scared at the word Blood... I wonder if that's normal.

"Mummy fell over." I lied.

"Where are aunty ED and that lady taking her?" She asked again. Shit what do I tell her... um...

"The hospital." I lied smiling. She nodded and got off me.

"Where are you going?" I asked as she skipped out towards the balcony door.

"Where are we?" She asked looking around the room. I smiled and laughed.

"At a hotel. I'm doing a tour."

"What’s dour?"

"Tour." I corrected. "T-O-U-R."

"What’s that?"

"Me, Uncle Harry, Uncle Niall, Uncle Zayn and Uncle Liam go on stage and sing."

She nodded and tried to open the balcony door open. I laughed as she jumped trying to reach the handle. Oh she is short...

"Stop laughing and open the door." She sassed putting her hands on her hips.

"Don't you go all sass on me." I scolded sarcastically. I got to my feet and walked over to the door where she was standing.

"What’s sass?" She asked as I opened the door.

"What I have. Also what you may have inherited..." I said. She skipped out on to the balcony and ran straight to the edge. The sun was slowly coming up. Meaning fans we're already standing out the front with signs.

"Why did mummy say you're bad...?" She muttered sitting so her legs were dangling through the wholes in the balcony's railing. I sat next to her and frowned. Did she believe Phoebe?

"Cause mummy is a bitch." I stated.

"Uncle Niall says bitch!" She replied happily. This isn't a good idea...

"You don't say bitch it's a bad word." I scolded.

"Like fuck-" As soon as she said it she put her little hands over mouth and looked at me with fear.

"Don't say them okay?"

"Okay..." She mumbled. Just at that moment the door crashed open and Darian burst in to the room Zayn at toe.

"Come on, inside." I said standing up. She pouted but stood up and started walking back into the hotel room.

"WHERE'S MY LITTLE DONCASTER GIRL!" Zayn shouted happily slamming the door behind him. I laughed as Darian hit him and ran over to Tellie.