Completely Alone [17]

• Dedicated to EVERY ONE READING!

Zayn laid in bed his mind filled with thoughts. He gotten a text off Perrie saying she wanted to make up and Zayn was nearly going to accept it...but Darian...how would she feel? Especially since the 'take me home' tour was this year and he might not get to see his beautiful girlfriend as much.

"Louis?" Zayn asked looking over at Louis.

"Zayn." He replied.

"Do you think Darian would care if I met up with Perrie?" Louis started laughing hysterically on his bed at Zayn's question.

"Of course!" He snapped back with sass. "Are you that dumb?"

"Really? Why though..."

"Cause Perrie's your ex so she'll find it threatening to your relationship! Perrie's going To try and get back with you and Darian's going to have a tough time holding on cause her and Perrie are going to have world war three!" Louis snapped taking Zayn aback.

"You seem to understand girls so well..."Zayn said still a little shocked.

"He has a daughter he has to!" Niall shouted from across the room.

"Louis how did you get a daughter?" Harry asked entering the room.

"He had sex! Duh!" Zayn replied.

"And you haven't?" Louis asked raising an eyebrow his face was had gone a pale crimson at the mention of his sex life.

"We all know Zayn has." Liam laughed.

"With who?" Zayn asked standing up.

"Darian!" All of them yelled together.

"What makes you think that?"

"Well there's the bumping on the walls-" Liam said counting his fingers "the amount of 'couple' time spent together."

"OH! And-and when you's went on "vacation" I really don't think you guys did much sight seeing... " Louis interrupted.

"I'm going to bed!" Zayn snapped embarrassed and annoyed.

"Have sweet dreams about Darian!"

"And how your not having sex with her!"

*

"What do you want to do today Tellie?" Eleanor asked happily. She was holding Tellie's and her Starbucks as she crossed the rode.

"I don't know.." She replied doing a cute little shrug.

"Your so cute." Eleanor said laughing.

"Ice Cream!" Tellie said skipping along next to Eleanor.

"Didn't you have ice cream earlier?"

"Yes."

"Well you can't have it again."

"Donuts?"

"How about no..."

"Nandos! Uncle Niall likes that!"

Eleanor laughed as Tellie skipped her pigtails swishing by her sides.

"Tellie!" A voice came from behind. Eleanor turned around and saw some blonde running towards her and Tellie.

"Who's that?" Eleanor asked as the girl continued running.

"I don't know." Tellie said cutely doing her little shrug.

"Who are you?" The blonde panted as she stoped running.

"Who am i? Who are you?" Eleanor sassed.

"I don't know who you are, but I'm just wondering why your with Louis Tomlinson's daughter." She sassed.

"Well maybe cause I'm Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend, but besides that I don't know..."

The girls eyes widened in realisation and her jaw dropped.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry- I didn't recognise you I'm so sorry! It's just me and Harry have gone on some dates-I'm Carly-"

"Oh...your Italian waiter girl..."

"Italian waiter girl?"

"Bitch!" Tellie shouted happily. Eleanor and Carly gasped.

"Where did you learn that?" Eleanor asked her eyes widening as The four year old smiled proudly.

"Uncle Niall said it." Tellie said smiling.

"Don't repeat Niall...not many people would be impressed if they heard you speaking like that..." Eleanor shouted. Tellie's smile vanished automatically turning into a frown.

""That's so cute!" Carly cooed.

"Cute? She's a four year old! She shouldn't even know those words"

"I'm five soon!" Tellie shouted happily.

"Are you starting school this September?" Carly asked happily.

"I don't know." Tellie shrugged.

"We've umm got to go" Eleanor said walking with Tellie at toe.

"Sure whatever." Carly yelled as they walked away.

"Bitch..."Eleanor muttered.

"That's what I said!" Tellie shouted sounding very proud of herself.

(A/N

HEYYYYYYY SHORT UPDATE BUT AN UPDATES AN UPDATE AYE? OMD OMC OH MY SOMETHING TO DO WITH ONE DIRECTION!!! 'ONE WAY OR ANOTHER' IS JUST JUST JUST WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE IT...

SO ANY WAY I NEED SOME CHARACTERS... YEAH....AND MAYBE SOME LITTLE IDEAS...YEAH SO COMMENT...

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

- P XOXOX

PS WHO LIKES THE COVER?