I Guess It Runs In The Family/ Oh Shit Lou P2

{LOUIS'S P.O.V}

"LOUIS!"

I walked down through the hospital to were Darian was yelling.

"Yeah...?" I replied standing in front of her. Why am I here? I mean I guess Eidee got shot... But she doesn't even want me here...

"GET IN HERE!" She screamed pushing me into the room Eidee was in.

"Ouch!" I shouted dully. Darian soon followed me into the room where everybody was including Juli.

"What happened exactly...?" I asked standing next to Harry.

"Uh... Kilian shot her!" Harry snapped.

"How was I supposed to know?" I snapped back.

"SHH!" Darian hissed. "I can't believe Kill shot her..."

I felt like saying I can but I held it back. Why am i here? This bitch hates my ass!

"Did ya catch her superman style Lou?" Harry sniggered next to me. I playfully punched his arm while glaring. I don't even remember what happened! All I really know was Eidee fainted on me saying Kill shot me so I called an ambulance. I herd Eidee groaning and her eyes opened.

"Are you okay...?" Harry asked. He gave me a wink before looking back at Eidee.

"Yeah I'm just fine thanks!" She replied. Is she being serious or sarcastic? I just stood there as we all exchanged weird looks.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH LOUIS! THANK YOU SO MUCH!"

I jumped back startles by the outburst. Shit did Eidee say that? I looked towards her and she just smiled at me. She started moving her hand as if asking me to come over. I still stood there. I don't really know her well...

"Louis." Harry hissed in my ear.

"Harry." I hissed back. He shoved me towards Eidee. Uh... no harry no... As soon as I was close to her she wrapped her arms tightly around me. HOLY FUCK! SHIT WHAT DO I DO? AWKWARD! AWKWARD!

"I THINK I WOULD'VE BEEN DEAD IF YOU WEREN'T THERE!" She shouted. I quickly slipped out her arms taking my spot next to Harry. I could here Niall saying stuff but i didn't understand it.

"Did you realize I would be dead if he hadn't come looking for me!" She snapped. I looked down and smirked. Should I tell her that I wasn't looking for her or not? Wait... Was I looking for her...?

No I wasn't. I have no feeling's for her whatsoever! As soon as I get Tellie back I probably won't see her ever again! Or we could be friends... just friends... Or I'll just accidentally never ever speak to her again.

"Lads we should go." I said breaking the silence. Harry glared at me and glared back. The glare contest is on! I continued glaring at Harry waiting for him to crack.

"You win!" he sighed cracking a smile. I smirked and started heading towards the door. I could hear them calling my name but i just ignored it. I really should do something else....

****************************************************************************************************************

I sighed as I lied on the lounge in our new hotel room. So Phoebe is in this country... Well... I still can't believe they made me perform!

"Hey Lou..." Liam smirked. Oh god...

"Is it true you and Dani broke up?" I asked quickly sliding through twitter. He opened his mouth then bit his lip. He slowly started walking away. Okay then...