So Darian's Not Keen To Share [21]

(A/N

HEYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO HERES THE NEXT PART....

IT'S PROBABLY ONE OF THE WEIRDEST I'VE WRITTEN... TRUST ME WHEN I STARTED THIS BOOK I NEVER THOUGHT ALL THE STUFF THATS HAPPENING WAS GONNA HAPPEN....

THXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

BYE

BYE

ENJOY!

- P XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

__________________________________________________________________________________-

-_----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...Who were talking to?" Louis asked as Darian sat on the lounge next to Zayn. Darian nervously held her hands in her laps her lip curled as Louis stared her down. To Darian, Louis was intimidating, the way he had that effect on her when he stared her down - Darian knew she's probably murder a person if Louis told her to while staring down on her, and that's why she chocked before speaking.

"No one..."Darian said quietly. Louis did his 'Bitch Please' face as Zayn watched with interest.

"Really? "He sassed.

"Really!" She snapped clicking her fingers.

"Sounded pretty important." Louis replied dully, he looked at Darian .

"It was."

"So who was it?"

"None of your business."

"I heard my name mentioned."

"You listened to my conversation." Darian practically yelled standing to her feet. She wasn't sure if if it was the fact he just so plainly told her or if he heard the stuff Darian had said. She herself found the phone conversation weird and confusing.

"Yes I did." Louis shot back, he got to his feet. He was only half a head taller than Darian but it still made him more intimidating to Darian.

"Well then... What were we talking bout?"

"Someone is alive." He snapped. Darian froze. Her jaw dropped hoping that she hadn't just betrayed her sister who she'd believed dead... But Louis couldn't know. He would ruin their plan!

"Darian..." Zayn muttered getting confused.

"HA!" Louis yelled jumping on the lounge." So I'm right! Burn bitch!"