Don't Ya Think It's Weird? Weirder Than Weird?

{LOUIS'S P.O.V}                                                                                          

“…We are never ever ever ever getting back together-“Harry turned the T.V off making Taylor Swift end.

“Good I hate listening to that song.” Harry snapped.

“I sent it to Perrie…” Zayn mumbled.

“Darian’s idea…?” I asked. He nodded.

“What’s Eidee doing?” I asked slowly.

“Why!” Niall practically shouted. God why does he sound hopeful…?

“Cause she’s meant to be finding my daughter!” I snapped back. I heard them whispering and saying “She likes him” and “He’s such a basterd!”

“Oi!” I shouted making them look at me. “Who’s a basterd?”

“NO ONE!” Liam shouted. Bitch please…

I could feel the tension now in the air. Everything’s been so awkward… I feel so useless! Ugh!

"Simon says the tours still on..." Harry muttered.

 I rolled my eyes. “I already said it, I’m not leaving while Tellie’s being kidnapped by her mother!”

“That sentence is so messed up.” Zayn muttered. I nodded in agreement. I think I’m the only person ever to say that sentence… God what do I do?

“Me and Harry have a plan.” Liam said as if he read my mind.

“A plan for what?” I asked.

“Getting Tellie back.”

“Keep going…” I murmured finding interest in what they had to say.

“Plan One: you distract Phoebe by going all romantic on her while we sneak in and knock out Killian and get Tellie. You flip Phoebe off and we get Eidee to arrest her!”

It didn’t sound bad… It would work… I sweet-talked Phoebe once I can do it again.

“There’s one problem.” I stated. “We don’t know where Phoebe’s hiding out.”

“Actually we do.” Harry smirked. “She’s been spotted in Amsterdam.”

“Eidee’s already there.” Liam smirked.

“And Juli…?” Harry asked with puppy dog eyes.

“So we go to Amsterdam Tomorrow.” Zayn said strictly.

“Um…” I stuttered. I couldn’t say no. Harry had puppy dog eyes and Liam looked as strict as ever. But what if they’re wrong?

“Mate, She’s not in the country…” Niall said truthfully. I sighed and reluctantly nodded my head. Maybe they’re saying the truth… I mean none of them would lie about this. It’s the nervous saying not to leave but my gut really said it’s the best thing to do.

*********************************************************************

{Phoebe's P.O.V}

"Mommy where are we?" Tellie asked. I looked down at her and smiled.

"Netherlands." I replied.

"Neverland!" She shrieked in awe. I laughed and shook my head. Kids...

"No not Neverland Netherlands."

"Aww... But i wanna meet Captain Hook." She pouted. "And Wendy and the mermaids."

"I know but... well Neverland doesn't exists."

"Yes it does. That's where Aunty Wendy went."

I laughed and sat on the room's lounge. "Aunty Wendy hasn't been to Neverland. If she has she should've taken me."

"Mommy?"

"Yeah sweetie?"

"Where's uncle Kill?"

"God knows..." I muttered flicking the T.V on. The news came on. Boring!

"-One Direction may be touring-" The news reporter spoke.  "Twenty-one year old pop star Louis Tomlinson from One Direction last year, found out he had a daughter. Rumours are floating around that the four-year-old has actually been kidnapped. Nobody's confirmed anything but Detective Eidee Quaver has been spotted with the band. One Direction have called of some concerts due to personal reasons... could this be that reason-"

I turned the T.V and looked at Tellie.

"Why was daddy, uncle Niall, uncle Liam, uncle Zayn and uncle Harry on TV?" she asked looking up at me.

"Um...-"

"When do I get to see daddy?"

"Hey baby." I started. "You can't see daddy cause he's bad. You know how him and aunty Darian told you that you couldn't see me?" She nodded. "Well that's lying and you can't lie, it was mean for him to say you can't see me cause you can."

She gave a confused look. "So daddy bad...?"

"Yeah baby..." I muttered wrapping my arms around her.

"Uncle Niall bad?"

"Uh-huh."

"Uncle Liam?"

"Yes..."

"Uncle Hazza?"

"Him to."

"Aunty Darian…?"

"Maybe... I don't know yet sweetie." I murmured as she hugged me.

"Not uncle Zayn..." She said tears forming in her small eyes. I hated what I was saying but it had to be said.

"Yes baby... They all are."

(A/N

WELL AIN'T PHOEBE JUST A LOVELY GIRL :) LYING TO A FOUR YEAR OLD... SO NOW @CREATIVEDROPLET13 CAN STOP HARASSING ME?

YEAH KAY

BYE GUYS!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW OR FAN NOT SURE WHAT ITS CALLED NOW....

ANHYWAY

BYE!!!!!

AND WHICH COVER SHOULD I USE? THE ONE WITH THE LITTLE GIRL IN A TUTU OR THE ONE WITH LOUIS AND PHOEBE ON IT?

-C XOXOXOX