No Place Like Home [4]

The funeral ended and people started to leave. Darian and Charley seemed to have caught on to something cause they were talking like crazy. A small amount of awkwardness was on Louis as Tellie held his hand tightly.

"Hey umm Darian we've gotta go soon." Louis said as he walked over to Darian and Charley, Tellie basically attached to his hand still.

"Oh you have to get Tellie's stuff" Darian said her eyes widening.

"Oh okay..."

"Just come to my house it's all there" she smiled. Liam, Harry, Eleanor, Perrie and Charley went in one car and started going home and Louis and Niall took the other car and followed Darian and Zayn who insisted on going with her because the baby seat was there so Tellie would have to ride with her and Zayn, was having a good time with her although Niall believed that Zayn had a little crush on miss Darian...

"So were are we going?" Niall asked as he got in the passenger seat

"We're following Darian." Louis repeated for the millionth time. As he waited for Darian's silver Volvo to pull out as soon as he saw it leave the church car park he went out after it.

"Well Louis you never would've though of this happening" Niall laughed.

"No I never imagined this ever happening." Louis replied quietly. He'd been very quiet after the ceremony and looked a little heart broken.

"I mean its sad that your lady friend died, but its sort of good in a way as Charley said, you might not have ever found out about your daughter If it didn't happen." Niall comforted

"Yeah I suppose that's right..."

they watched as the silver Volvo pulled up at a small brick house Darian got out of the driver's seat and Zayn got out of the back holding Tellie's hand Darian went and got out the baby seat Louis pulled up next to the silver Volvo and him and Niall got out

"Here" Darian said passing Louis the baby seat

"Oh umm how do you put this in?"

" I know! "Zayn yelled happily. He let go of Tellie's hand and grabbing the seat of Louis he opened the back door of the car and went in.

"Come on Louis you can come get her stuff." Darian replied leading Louis into the house there sitting at the door where two suit cases, a stroller and a box.

"You take that. "Darian smiled pointing to the box as she picked up the two suit case's and walked out Zayn and Niall were sitting there talking to Tellie

"Hey Zayn open the boot" Louis called.

"Ok." Zayn said getting up and grabbing the keys for the boot and opened it Louis and Darian put the stuff in the boot and shut it.

"Well it was nice seeing you again Darian." Louis said hugging her

"Yeah I'll come visit soon, if it's okay with you that is..."

"Yeah-just give me a call...you know...and..." Louis trailed off.

"Please take care of my niece." Darian said as Tellie hugged her leg.

"I will, trust me."

"Tellie," Darian started getting down to Tellie's height "Your gonna go stay with your Daddy...okay, and your gonna stay there for a while, it doesn't mean anything though, I still love you and so does Grams and aunty Wendy, we all do, I'm gonna miss you."

Darian wrapped her arms around her niece her eyes filled with tears.

"Okay." Tellie mumbled frowning. Her eyes forming with small tears.

"Bye Darian." Zayn mused. "come visit soon" he added.

"Yeah it was nice meeting you...Zayn." She grinned.

"It was a pleasure meeting you Darian." Niall said jumping in the car.

"You too, maybe I'll see you sometime..."

"Hey!" Louis called beckoning Tellie over. "Come on it is a lo-o-o-ong drive. Darian you sure she should be wearing that?"

"I'll get her to change." Darian said hopefully. "Come on Tellie inside for a second."

Louis leaned against the car drumming his fingers against his thigh .

"You okay Lou?" Zayn asked standing next to him.

"Yeah just... It's all kinda weird, like one of my best friends growing up died...never gonna see her again. Wish i'd cleared everything up..."

The two leaned against the car in silence, the only sound being their breathing.

"Lads." Niall said the window of the car coming down. "I say we go soon." The window went up.

"We need to go." Zayn stood straight and walked to the drivers side.

"Sorry." Darian said walking out of the house with Tellie.

"Yeah we need to go now, come on kiddo."

"Bye Louis," Darian said as Louis ushered Tellie towards the car.

"Bye!" He said getting into the car himself.

Darian watched as the black car pulled out of the drive away and started to drive down the rode, she could see Tellie's scared, tear stained face through the windows making her heart melt. Soon tears started forming in her eyes as she wondered when she would see her niece again.