FryingPans-R-US

Louis yawned waking up from his dreamless sleep. He promised himself to act normal like nothing ever happened. He looked around the dull and expensive hotel room. He sighed before kicking the blanket off revealing his tattooed arms and bare chest. He massaged his temples before getting off the bed and slowly walking out of the room. He rubbed his eyes as he walked into the suite's kitchen.

"Um... Louis..." Darian muttered choking on whatever she was eating.

"What?" He grumbled in response. He looked up at her and saw her eyes practically popping out of her head as she looked at Louis's body. "Like what you see?"

"You can't just walk around shirtless!" She managed to choke out, her cheeks burning red. Louis made a mental note to remember to ask Darian the question again later.

"If Zayn walked out here shirtless you'd have no problem." Louis protested. Darian pursed her lips narrowing her eyes at Louis. Louis noticed as he grabbed a cold bottle of water from the fridge. He twisted the lid off before gulping down half the drink with no breaths.

"Cover up." She hissed.

"No." Louis sassed. Darian glared and Louis just looked all 'bitch please' back at her. The tension in the room slowly left as Zayn walking in; shirt on.

"HA!" Darian shouted pointing to Zayn. "He's wearing a shirt!"

"SO?" Louis replied still all sassy.

"Whoa... what’s going on?" Said Zayn confused. He held both of his hands up blocking Louis and Darian from reaching each other.

"Darian won't let me be shirtless." Louis pouted childishly.

"Why?" Zayn chuckled.

"Cause she likes what she see's." Louis bragged. He flexed his biceps making Zayn glare.

"Put a shirt on Lou." Zayn snapped.

"HARRY!" Louis yelled pretending to be hurt.

There was a loud 'thud' in another room making everyone look down towards the bedrooms.

Niall came crashing into the room something caught on his foot making him fall to ground in front of Louis.

"Louis!" He panted.

"That'd be me..." Louis answered. Louis put the bottle up to his lips and started gulping down the rest of the water.

"Me and Harry can't find Tellie!" Niall replied in one breath. "L-L-Lou... T-t-the front door... To t-t-the room was open..."

Louis spat out the water and it fell straight on to Niall's face making him gag and fake being sick.

"No need to spit on me!" Snapped Niall.

"Who gives! What the fuck did you just say?" Louis shouted back.

Niall got on his feet slightly jumping, as he stood straight. "Tellie's not here..."

The word swirled around Louis’s head making his stomach turn into an endless pit. He was shocked that the small girl didn’t wake him this morning but he never thought much of it. It now registered to him how quiet everything had been, too quiet. He just couldn’t believe it. He just couldn’t! He refused to believe it.

"GUYS!" a voice echoed through the hotel room he recognised it as Harry. The shock and fear was clear in Harry’s voice making Louis more intrigued then he already was. Louis was first barging passed Niall and swiftly sliding across the ground towards the noise.

“What?” Louis demanded. Harry pointed towards the doorway. The door was wide-open leading into the corridor of other suites rooms. They were joined by a curious Darian her eyes wide as she saw the pale flower lying on the cold wooden floor.