Bitch Slap Her [23]

L O U I S

My stomach was like an endless pit as I followed Niall and Zayn through the hospital. Zayn looked almost sick but relieved at the same time and Niall... Well he's very chipper...

I pushed through a crowd stopping as I found myself starring at a pair of eyes I never thought I'd see again. Phoebe. Elizabeth. Walker.

"L-l-l-Louis what are you doing here!" She snapped.

"I could ask you the same question..." I retorted.

"Well-"

"I mean the fact that you’re dead."

She looked at me startled. Her eyes grew wide and get face got scared. This was my time to have it out at her.

"W-w-well..." She stuttered. "I uh..."

"I know what you did Phoebe! You faked your death out of selfishness and left the daughter I never knew I had with me! I mean come on Phoebe! You don't have a guys kid and never tell him! Or let him find out cause you died! And so now you’re trying to kidnap her!" I screamed getting pissed.

This woman was here to steal my daughter. I know I'm not cut out for this father stuff but that was my daughter. Phoebe didn't have to here her constant questions about why her mom wasn't around anymore... And she didn't see Tellie's face in that church... When they had a coffin up there and they said her mom was in there...

"Darian told you..." She muttered looking scared and betrayed.

"Oh no Zayn did." I replied smirking.

"Louis it's not what you think!" She begged. "She's my daughter to! God Louis you didn't have to give birth to her and stay up all night cause she was crying!"

"No maybe not... But I will have to go through everything else." I replied getting annoyed.

"BITCH SLAP HER LOU!" Zayn yelled. "She's here to kidnap your daughter!"

I looked at Zayn and Niall who were acting a punching scene were Niall pretends to punch Zayn who dramatically fell to the ground.

I looked back at Phoebe as beautiful as ever. She just might want me to. I put my hand on her cheek. She stepped closer to me.

"Phoebe when we broke up... " I started. This will be fun!

"I know Louis. You were heartbroken." She said moving closer so our lips were inches apart.

"Actually... I was as happy as fuck."

Her jaw dropped at my words. Oh I know how to break Phoebe and rejection is definitely the key!

"I bet I'm the best girl you've fucked." She snapped throwing my hand off her face.

"Phoebs... You’re the worst. You see i dedicated Rock Me to Eleanor."

She scoffed. "Louis I am the best girl you have and will ever fuck!"

"Your the worst."

"I lost my virginity to you!"

"Well it's a shame there's no return policy! Although I have no issues with our results"

"Well Louis I'm the only girl you've fucked who got pregnant."

"Your the only girl who wouldn't use protection." I pointed out.

"And your glad I didn't." She snapped.

"Well yes now I am." I replied truthfully.

If I had give out a biggest bitch of the year award i would definitely give it to her!