Cheater [7]

Louis sat on the lounge, his eyes glued on Tellie, her sleeping figure that lay beside him her legs curled up so she was almost in ball. It amazed Louis how something so precious could actually be his child. He looked at her, watching as her chest moved up and down in her constant breathing pattern. She was beautiful, and Louis knew that. He looked at his daughter, examining every aspect over her. She had his eyes, and most of his facial features, but as Louis looked more closely he knew she looked her mother, Tellie had Phoebe's face shape, and the same shaped lips, but besides that she looked like Louis, and it scare him to look down at the sleeping girl and be able to see the resemblance between himself and her.

He sighed closing his laptop and placing it on the coffee table in front of him. He looked at Tellie again, brushing away a curl of her dirty blonde hair before getting up from the lounge himself, only to pick the small girl up her head automatically resting on his shoulder.

"Daddy...?" Tellie murmured, the tiredness visible in her voice.

"Just go back to sleep sweetheart." Louis whispered, and Tellie stiffened a nod, her head still on Louis shoulder as he walked out of the room slowly not wanting to wake her up again. He knew from the moment he saw her he loved her. The moment his eyes landed on the small girl who looked so innocent and confused. But he couldn't help but think part of that was the guilt of knowing without him she didn't have any parents at all. Louis knew partly he blamed himself for the poor girl's nightmares that occurred when she slept, he blamed himself because he made a bigger change in her life than what came from her mother dying. He knew maybe if he could've been there from the beginning this would be different. If only he'd been able to be there from the start then this wouldn't be as bad... So as he climbed the staircase, entering the room which was covered in barbies and stuffed animals, he blamed himself, for the uncertainty in the poor girls life.

He laid Tellie down on the bed, watching as she curled up on the mattress. Louis lifted the blanket over her, smiling to himself as he looked at his daughter.

"Goodnight my love." Louis murmured, he left the room, leaving the door open. He jogged downstairs sighing in relief. Louis took his phone from his pocket, sliding through his contacts before he came to Darian.

"Please pick up..." Louis muttered holding his phone to his ear. "Please pick up Darian..."

"Hello?"

"Hi Darian," Louis said relief washing all over him. "Um, I just wanted to call you back about the other day."

"Yes?" Darian replied, her voice full of hope so Louis almost felt guilty for what he was about to say to her.

"Yeah I'm not bringing her to Doncaster." Louis told her. "I'm really sorry and I understand she's your niece and you want to see her but I'm not going to Doncaster with her anytime soon. Um so yeah I've got to go."

"Wait Louis," Darian said bluntly. "I can come to London. If I come to London can I see her?"

Louis thought about it god a moment, biting his lip before sighing.

"Sure." He caved. "If you want to come to London you're welcome to stay at my place."

"Thank you."

"I've got to go, I'll call you later or something."

"...Daddy. Daddy. Daddy. Daddy. Daddy," Tellie chanted, she sat on Louis' bed watching as Louis groaned.

"Daddy. Daddy. Daddy-"

"What?" Louis cut in, he opened his eyes groaning as Tellie tapped his shoulder constantly.

"I'm hungry." Tellie said. She sat cross legged and watched Louis her blue eyes shinning.