Harry's Dream [12]

"...Trees!" Harry said happily as he skipped down the candy cane road looking at his surroundings he saw Candy tees and giant lollipops there was a chocolate waterfall with chocolate chip rocks he looked into the bright pink sky and saw a magical rainbow. It was the kind of dream you'd expect a five-year to have on Easter, childish and filled with candy...

"Rainbow..." He mused in a singsong voice, Harry was definitely dreaming...

"Wee!" He heard someone yell. He looked up again were he saw Louis sliding down the rainbow

"Louis..."he said he watched as a flock of pigeons flew down with Louis one with a collar saying 'Kevin"

"Kevin..."Harry mused.

"Squeak!" Harry herd as he saw a thousand Liam's flying across the ground.

"Peter pan!" Harry muttered happily chasing after Liam he ran faster and faster until he ran straight into a giant shoe he looked up to see who's "shoe" he had ran into there was Zayn his hair in a cliff like a ski jump and in a sparkly pink tux

"Zayn..."Harry yelled pointing up at the giant Zayn

"Oh look its a bug!" Zayn said lifting his foot up and putting it on to Harry.

"Ah!" Harry squealed his voice suddenly turned very high pitched.

"Oh bother." He squeaked. Zayn placed his foot firmly on Harry who yelled "Guy basher!" As his shirt attached it self to a piece of gum.

"Zayn will not be happy..."he squeaked again "gum on his shoe tut tut but wait! He's got me on his shoe ahhh!"

"Don't worry" another squeaky voice came Harry looked over to see Niall in a...a potato suit? Yes a bright pink potato suit!

"Niall! How long have you been here?" Harry asked glad to see someone he knew.

"Oh about 60 years!" Niall replied.

"Look I see a caterpillar!" Harry squeaked they looked down and saw Zayn was about to step on a caterpillar.

"Mr caterpillar can you help us?"

"Help you how" The Caterpillar asked taking a puff of his cigar.

"Get us off the shoe!" Niall said happily

"Shouldn't you be in Wonderland?" Harry snapped remembering the movie Tellie had watched called "Alice In Wonderland".

"Well where do you think we are? And as for the shoe just say 'bye shoe" and it'll be gone"

"Bye shoe!" They chorused and then the shoe was gone and so was Zayn

"Thankyou Mr caterpillar" Harry said hugging Niall

"Were shall we go Niall?"

"Oh I'm going to Nandos candy shop" Niall replied skipping down the red brick rode.

"Oh... so that's where the red brick rode leads to... well bye Nialler!"

Harry walked away and then he saw Tellie skipping down a road of flowers

"Tellie!"

"Uncle Hazza!" She pouted.

"What are you doing here?"

"It's my dream!"

"Dream?"

"Yes now go away." She sassed.

"Fine!" Harry walked away and saw Carly the beautiful girl he hoped to marry he walked to her and leaned into kiss her-

"Harry what are you doing?" Liam asked, confusion filling him as Harry laid on the lounge looking as confused as Liam and the others.

"What..." Harry looked around he was back...and absolutely confused.

(A/N

LOL THAT WAS REALLY GAY...

BYE

-PAIGE