YEAH!!! BUDDY! [16]

"Where's daddy going?" Tellie asked innocently as she and Darian watched the plane take off.Her blue eyes in the sun light.

"Some where..."Darian replied her voice was slightly cracking as she led Tellie out of the airport.

"Is daddy coming home to soon?"

"No...not that soon..."

"Are you going to miss uncle Zayn?"

"I guess..."

"So no more bumping?"

"What?" Darian asked shocked by Tellie's reply, her face has already turned a crimson as Tellie smirked. Tellies got sass! ;)

"Uncle Niall said you's like shaking the bed."

"Boys!" Darian muttered rolling her eyes as her face went back to it's normal colour.

"Do you?"

"Do I what?"

"Like shaking beds with uncle Zayn?" Tellie's voice was so innocent as she looked up at Darian who seemed to have turned into a tomato...

"You shouldn't be talking about that stuff at your age..."

"But are you's still getting married?" Tellie asked hopefully.

"We are not getting married...!"

"Yes you are! Niall said that you's are getting a ring and that you will be Mrs. Malik."

"Niall should stop talking..." Darian muttered under her breath.

"And Zayn said he's your prince charming and that you are Cinderella so you's have to get together cause your lo-o-o-o-ove"

"Tellie..."

"Can I be at your wedding?"

"We're not having a wedding" Darian snapped.

"But yo-o-o-ou will" Tellie sang.

"Ugh!" Darian exclaimed knowing there was no way she was going to win a battle with the Tommo's kid.

*

Darian and Eleanor sat together in a awkward silence just silence... They'd been awkwardly sitting in a coffee shop watching as Tellie sculled her chocolate milkshake.

"Well..." Eleanor muttered breaking the silence that had been going on for way to long.

"How's...Uni?" Darian replied in awkwardness.

"Good..." Elenore nodded

"Great..."

"Yeah..."

"Yeah..."

"I'll take care of Tellie tomorrow." Eleanor offered as she took a sip of her drink.

"Oh..." Darian replied shocked and taken back.

"If it's alright with you..." Eleanor said shrugging.

"Yeah yeah it's fine... "Darian lied (badly if in may add...)Eleanor did a fake smile and continued looking out the window the only sound being the slurping as Tellie got to the end of her milkshake.

"I guess you miss Zayn..." Eleanor said trying to continue the conversation.

"Yeah...Didnt realise how...um, awkward this would be...so must be tough being so far away from Louis..."

"Yes!" Eleanor said with a real smile causing Darian pursed her lips.

"Yeah I could see that happening..."

"I'm bored...can I go home now?" Tellie whined from her seat.

"Yeah I'll take you home." Eleanor said rising from her seat.

"I though Tellie was staying with me at Zayn's..."

"Not as far as I've been told..I've got a key to Lou's place and you know, he's trying to get Tellie used to his house..."

"I thought she was used to his place..."

"Kinda...she doesn't go anywhere but her room and the bathroom by herself."

Darian nodded as Tellie got up and held Eleanor's hand a frown plastered on her lips.

************************************

"Where's daddy?" Tellie asked as she layed in her bed.

"Ghana." Eleanor replied getting up from Tellie's bed.

"Oh...okay, goodnight Ellie." Tellie mumbled sleepily.

Eleanor smiled. "Goodnight Tellie." She replied before flicking off the lights and leaving the room. That night Tellie slept soundly at first her mind filled with the animated musical she had been dreaming.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" The carrot and the moon sang together

"AREEEEEEEEEEEEE" The cat and the sun sang

"NEVER EVER EVER" They all sang together

"GETTING BACK TOGETHERRRRRRRRRRR" The leprechaun sang ending the magical cartoony dream...

(A/N SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 2 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!! THX

-P XOXOXOXOX

P.S DID YOU SEE HOW MANY READS I HAVE? WOW JUST WOW)