Well That's Just A Slap In The Face

{LOUIS'S P.O.V}

I looked back and forth between Eidee and the blonde girl. Okay I don 't need a fan jumping around right now.

"So who is this fangirl idiot anyway?" I sassed. I could tell I'd just broken the blonde's heart. Shit. "Sorry." I mouth to her so Eidee couldn't see.

"SHE IS NOT AN IDIOT!" Eidee screamed. Okay then... "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH ME? I get it you lost your daughter but news flash i knew her before she knew what a dad was!"

WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE SAYING?

"What!" I yelled back. " YOU HAVEN'T EVEN MADE AN EFFORT TO FIND TELLIE! AT LEAST NOT AS FAR AS YOU'VE TOLD US!"

I could see tears forming her eyes but i just couldn't find any part of me that cared. I just want Tellie back and this isn't helping!

"Hey stop being a basterd and read the signs mate! Because why would Darian recommend me? Why would this case be so personal to me? Tell me that you dick! I am going, Chantelle, I told you what was going on tell them for me!" She shouted rushing out the door.

"LOUIS WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!" Darian yelled slapping my arm.

"Ouch!" I protested as she whacked me in the head with her phone.

"What did you do!" She yelled again.

"She was being a bitch!"

"And you weren't being a dick head? Louis I've know you since the day I was born you are a dickhead at times! What are you waiting for! Go after her!"

I rolled my eyes. "FINE!" I made my way out making sure to slam the door loudly. I stormed out the police station. I saw her getting into a car.

"EIDEE!" I shouted. She looked at me from her car and just scoffed before driving away.

"BITCH!" I shouted again. I sighed and walked over to my car. I need to get out of here. I need to go away from here... I can't go to London... I can't go to Doncaster... God I'm just going to drive! I got my phone out and started texting.

TO: HAZZA

Gone out to think... see you later

I put my keys in the ignition and just started driving blaring music from the car. So my girlfriend dumps me and then I wake up the next morning to find out that my daughters been kidnapped. GREAT! I frowned as music blared through the car. I had no idea where I was going... somewhere high...

It didn't take long for me to find a look out. I was now just sitting on the front of my car looking out at the night sky. I just calmed me down. This is fucked up! I have sex with a girl and now I'm sitting here cause my daughter got kidnapped by her? Why Phoebe? She's the smartest girl out there... I swear she probably helped create apple... She's beautiful, funny, smart, loving, fearless, brave, I've known her my whole life... Well if I ever have a school reunion people probably wouldn't be surprised to hear that me and Phoebe had a kid... God why am I thinking about Phoebe! I should be thinking about Tellie! At least she's probably safe... Phoebe would never hurt a fly!

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. Ah shit!

I slid my phone and put speaker on sitting it on my leg.

"LOUIS WHERE ARE YOU!" Darian's voice came.

"Hello Darian, yes I'm good thanks how bout you?" I mocked.

"Lou they think Phoebe's in Bradford."

"Bradford?"

"YES! BRADFORD! You know where Zayn grew up? There is a reason they call him Bradford bad boy."