Wardrobe Changes & Pap's[5]

The ride to Louis' house consisted of Louis, Zayn and Niall blabbing about the album they were working on and a lunch stop at Nandos.

"Zayn and I will get the stuff out of the back." Louis muttered to Niall.

"Oh will we?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah we will." Louis sassed. "You can not out sass me Malik."

"Oh yes I can."

"I'll take these." Louis said grabbing the two suitcases from the boot.

"I'll take this. "Zayn said grabbing the box. "Where's she sleeping?"

"Uh in a room!" Louis replied in a 'duh' tone as he walked to the front door. "Remember Perrie and El got a bunch of stuff and painted the walls pink and practically wasted my money on stuff they thought a three year old would like?"

"Just asking." Zayn defended as he dropped the box near the front door. "Anyway I'm gonna go. Niall, do you want a lift home?"

"That'd be great." Niall said walking towards Zayn and Louis a smile on his face.

"You're on your own mate." Niall said putting a hand on Louis' shoulder. "That kid, doesn't talk, hasn't said a single word at all. Have fun keeping her alive."

"That's assuring..." Louis muttered. Zayn gave him a confused look not knowing if Louis was being sarcastic or serious.

"We better go...good luck Lou." Zayn said giving him a weak smile.

"Have fun." Niall added as he and Zayn walked out the door.

"Oi! Where's my car?" Louis shouted out the door.

"El's got it!" Zayn called back. "See ya later Louis!"

"See youse...." Louis sighed before closing the front door. He at least hoped one of them would stick around for a bit, he wasn't exactly sure what he was supposed to do with a three year old who didn't speak.

"Ugh..." He muttered as he started undoing his tie. As he did he looked at the staircase and saw Tellie awkwardly sitting on the first step, her eyes were wide with awe as she looked around the foyer. She was amazed by how big it all looked, never before had she seen anything as big as the foyer in Louis' mansion.

"Hey..." Louis started awkwardly. "Um, you okay?"

Tellie mumbled something alone the lines of "big" and "house" making Louis' eyes light up.

"Do you wanna see it...?" He asked taking a couple steps forward. "The house...?"

Tellie nodded and slowly stood up from the staircase.

"Okay... So over here," Louis walked towards the left of the staircase Tellie following him. "Is the lounge room."

Tellie watched as he stood in the middle of the room motioning around him. The room was fairly big, the walls were white and had a couple of photos hung. What caught Tellie's eye more was the large flat screen T.V that was against the wall with a DVD player and some other thing Tellie had never seen before. The drapes in front of the window were a light red, and the lounge was chocolate and a coffee table was in front of it. There was two Brit awards by the window but Tellie had no idea what they were and laughed slightly at the weird shape.

"Okay, now um... This way..." Louis muttered walking back into the foyer. Tellie followed Louis as he walked to the right side of the staircase revealing a white kitchen as well as a normal but expensive looking dinning room. Tellie's eyes sparkled with awe as she looked around the dinning room.