It's Not Really The End

• Dedicated to To All Of My Beautiful Readers, Thank You For Everything

The night passed quickly and soon morning came. Harry, Zayn, Darian and Niall had escaped from the hotel with everyone's luggage. Fortunately Louis and Liam had realised that Tellie hadn't come downstairs with them... Meaning they where now boxed in my fans and paparazzi.

"Hey baby girl!" Louis greeted sitting on a chair next to Tellie. She just huffed and crossed her arms looking out at the view from the balcony.

Louis sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Tell Tell, you can't ignore me forever." He pointed out. She again huffed and kept her little eyes ahead not even glancing at Louis.

"Cristell Jayde Tomlinson..." He warned. She gave a small gasp a quickly looked at Louis her eyes filled with fear. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was forming an o.

"I sorry! I didn't mean to!" She yelled jumping to her defence. Louis cut her off with hushing sounds trying to calm her down.

"Baby you didn't do anything... Just talk to me. Please!" He begged childishly. She pursed her lips and looked away from Louis her eyes filling with anger.

"No." She replied stubbornly. Louis rolled his eyes and stood up. He walked back into the hotel room from the balcony careful not to close to the door.

"She talking yet?" Liam asked as Louis came inside.

"She got scared because I called her whole name... Other than that she's being stubborn and won't even look at me." Louis replied. Liam sighed and shook his head.

"You can't expect her to be happy." Liam said sternly.

"Why not?"

"Because she's four, she doesn't know what's happening. All she knows is that she got told she can't see her mom and been told to live with a complete stranger, and then you told her she wouldn't see her mom again, and then her mom comes and tells her your lying, and as we know she loves her mom, and then she sees you hurt her mom then tell her she's in hospital, then Eidee says you put her in prison...so now she doesn't want trust you because you lied."

Louis widened his eyes at Liam taking in all the information Louis had said.

"But she was fine before!" Louis muttered. He again ran his fingers through his hair before sitting on the lounge Liam sitting across from him. Louis had to agree with Liam's very long statement. She was only four and is being confused by everyone; he can't blame her for just not speaking to anyone.

"Yeah but she believed youse and now her moms come and told her that you and Darian lied about her dying, and Eidee said you lied about her being sick." Liam replied matter-of-factly. Louis thought whether it was wise to argue with Liam over the case, but he decided just to face the facts.

"I guess so... But why not believe me?" Louis replied truthfully.

"Because as we know-"

"She loves her mother." They both ended in union.

Liam quickly grabbed his phone as it vibrated in his pocket quickly retrieving the call and saying words like 'yes' and 'okay see you soon.' Louis watched him curiously as he slid the phone back into his front jean pocket.

"Paul said we're good to go." Liam shouted happily. They both stood up ready.

"Tellie!" Louis yelled towards the balcony door.

Silence...

Louis sighed and walked towards the balcony. He went out and grabbed Tellie's hand pulling her off the seat.

"Hey." She pouted as Louis dragged her through the room.

"I'll lock everything!" Liam volunteered. Louis gave him a nod and continued dragging Tellie towards the exit.