It's Finally Hit Me... [20]

(A/N

HEYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST SAYING THANKS!

WHO LIKES THE BOOK COVER? I DO! =D THANKS @FOREVERWRITER741 !

AND THANKYOU @DARIANJADE! (THE NAGGING FRIEND....) HEHE YOU ALL SHOULD THANK HER AND FOLLOW HER ;) SHE'S AWESOME...

SO IS @CARLYMONKEYPIE.

THEY ARE BOTH FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY! THINGS ARE GETTING.... WELL JUST READ BYE LOVIES!

-P XOXOXOX

•H•E•R•

It was simple... Get my daughter back... but how? I need help. Inside help and no one could stop me from what I'm doing.

"Pick up..."I muttered walking around with my phone. "Pick up."

"Hello?" Darian's voice came through the phone.

"Darian..." I said smiling as tears came to my eyes.

"Who is this?"

"It's me-"I started but the noise from the line got loud. I herd the sound of laughter... A child... And a laugh I'd recognize anywhere Louis...

"SHUT UP LOUIS!" Darian shouted. The laughter faded away..."Sorry 'bout that."

"It's me..." I said again.

"Who's me?"

"Phoebe..."

"Is this some kind of sick joke?" She snapped her voice getting shaky and serious. I didn't expect her to believe me, but I had to try. I couldn't think if any other plan. But I would need a plan if I hadn't been so stupid.

"Darian listen it's me your sister and I need you to promise not to tell anyone that I'm alive or I won't talk Kay?" I snapped. I could hear her walking and heavy breathing...

"This is impossible..." She breathed in.

"It's not."

"Phoebe died."

"I am Phoebe and I'm telling you I didn't! We used to go to the Lake District every summer, you went to the movies with your first boyfriend in the seventh grade and me and Louis were there 'cause it was with his friend. You ducking loser face!"

"Only Phoebe would talk like that..."

"That's cause it's me!"

"OH MY GOD!" She shouted I could hear the tears in her eyes as she spoke.

"You need to help me..." I told her.

"YOUR ALIVE!" She shouted ignoring my question.

"Yes-yes I know."

"NOTHING LOUIS!"I herd her shouted.

"Help me." I snapped.

"Where are you?"

"I can't tell you but I need help."

"With what? How are you not dead?"

"I faked my death..."I told her tears falling. "I'm sorry. I just ugh..."