I Love You... But You're so Bad...

{LOUIS'S P.O.V}

"HOW CAN YOU LOOSE TELLIE!" I shouted as we all sat in out hotel room.

"SORRY!" she sassed.

"Their fighting like a married couple." Niall laughed. I glared at him making him shut up. I'd been spazzing at Phoebe all day and night. It's now one am and the only thing we've decided is to go looking all over the country.

I shook my head and ran my finger's through my hair.

"Lets go outside and work out there." Liam said opening the door. I got up and was the first one the door. I quickly went for the stairs instead of the elevator. I jogged down them thinking hardly on my plan. Where do we look for Tellie? All I know is she thinks she's in Neverland! I jogged down the last flight and entered the hotels lobby. Of course Paul and the rest of security was their making sure no fans decided to sneak in the hotel.

"Hey Paul we're going to look for Tellie." I told him heading towards the door. He nodded and gave me a sympathetic look. I'm glad he get it.

"Put you're hood on!" He called as I made my way out.

"Will do!" I yelled back. I walked out and saw everyone else standing in a circle. I joined them and thought toughly not listening to Liam's lecture. We as in me, Niall, Zayn, Harry, Darian, Eidee, Juli, Phoebe and Killian all seemed bored by Liam's lecture soon he finished and pointed to me.  My plan was ready all we needed was to get it started. It was fun yelling at Phoebe... Although I did feel bad when she started crying, but that bitch deserved it... I mean she kidnapped Tellie, and then lost her. OF COURSE I'M GONNA SPAZZ AT HER!

"So I'll go with Phoebe, Niall and Li, Juli with Haz, Darian with Zayn and Eidee with Killian." I said sternly. Everyone but Eidee nodded.

"I'm not going with him." Eidee hissed. I glared at her. Bitch you're ruing the plan!

"I've got a plan." I mouthed. She looked at me with a confused expression. Ugh! I sighed and gestured for her to follow me. I walked around the corner of the building so that I was well out of sight. I sighed as Eidee joined me.

"Here's the plan." I started. "I'll stay with Phoebe and you and Killian not far behind. If Phoebe and me find Tellie then I'll get her and you arrest her and Killian. If the others find her some plan. Got it?"

She nodded and walked away. I followed after her smirking at my plan. Phoebe will never know what hot her. We rejoined the circle and Liam started speaking and lecturing us one how to try and avoid fans and paps.

"Kay lads! Let's go!" Liam shouted and him and Niall started leaving as well as every one but me, Phoebe, Eidee and Killian. I smirked knowing that my plan was going to work. I just hope we find Tellie...

"You look awfully happy for a guy whose daughters missing!" Phoebe snapped bitterly.

"You look awfully alive for a dead bitch." I sassed back.

"Lets just find her." She snapped walking away and down the street. I frowned and followed her.

"What do we after we find her?" I asked as we went down a narrow street.

"We'll figure out later- TELLIE!"

"What?" I snapped looking around. No one's here but us... I hope Eidee's not far behind us.

"She's four Louis, if you call her name she'll come." Phoebe snapped next to me. I rolled my eyes and continued walking. Where would you find a four year old?

"If I was four I'd go some where I know." Phoebe said as if she read my mind. Am I thinking out loud?

"Yep!" She said taking the same bitter tone.