WHO'S POV? [18]

*Unknown's P.O.V*

The radio blared out through my apartment as I cleaned my room up. I still couldn't believe I'd done it...I'd faked my death and here was starting again in New York! I listened to the music...this is kinda catchy!

"Oh I just want to take you anywhere that you like

We can go out any day any night

Baby I'll take you there take you there

Baby I'll take you there, there" The voice sang...

"Oh tell me tell me tell me how to turn your love on

You can get get anything that you want

Baby just shout it out shout it out

Baby just shout it out" Another voice sang. Both of them sounded like boys...Stupid boy bands.

"And if you

You want me to

Lets make a move, yeah

So tell me girl if every time we

touch-ouch-ouch

You get this kinda rush-ush-ush

baby say yeah a yeah a yeah yeah a yeah

If you don't wanna take it slow

and you just wanna take me home

baby say yeah a yeah a yeah yeah a yeah

And let me kiss you" I turned the radio off and sat down on the lounge. I think Louis is in a boy band... I got up and grabbed my laptop.

"Lets find out!" I muttered turning my laptop on. I typed in Louis Tomlinson.

"Wow" I said as the screen came up with millions of pictures of Louis. Who would've thought Louis in a boy band! I continued flicking through photos of him and his band mates.

"He has a girlfriend." I said staring at the pictures of him and a brunet.

"Lets find out who you are shall we" I said cheekily. I clicked on the link underneath the picture.

"Eleanor Calder" I read...She seems alright...Oh god...she's a model!

"Bad choice Louis...would've been better off with me." I muttered looking through more photos of the pair. I read through all the articles of Louis and his band called 'One Direction' there were rumours of him and this 'Eleanor' Character being engaged.

"Engaged!" I shrieked. I Hope these are rumours..."Oh Louis..."

I got up put my laptop on the table. I'd managed to safe a few photo's before I'd 'died'. As weird as that statement is it's true...I'm dead in the world. I sometimes wish I'd never faked my death... There are so many things I'm going to miss out on. Seeing my daughter go to school for the first time...Seeing her with her first boyfriend... I don't get to see anything! I never get to see my parents again my sisters! And I never get to Louis again... I slowly grabbed the photograph on my beside table. The first photo Louis and I had taken as a couple. I smiled at the memory. We'd tried so hard to take a photo but one of us always got cut out. I looked at my other photographs. There was one of me and my sisters and me and my stupid ex's but the one photo I cherished was the photo of the day my daughter was born.

"I wish I'd told you Louis." I said stroking the glass of our picture. I lay down on my bed and held the picture tightly to my chest. I felt tears slide from my eyes as I thought of everything I'll miss...All the stuff I'd never done the secrets I'd kept would never be revealed the way they should've.

Wendy will never know that it was me who stole her red leather boots

Mum will never know that I was the one who'd broke the car, Or that it was me who'd kicked the football through all the windows.

Dad will never know that I'd made that clay vase from scratch even though we he broke it i said I'd bought it.

My daughter will never know how much I love her. I'd truly thought for weeks about faking her death two...but who pretends that a four year old died...

Dave will never know that I'd told Wendy to dump him on the day he proposed...He'll never know that I'd begged Wendy not marry him cause I was having thoughts about him...

I don't even know if I had a funeral! It took a while to get to New York...

Darian's never going to know how I killed her cat...not Wendy, The cat might but he's dead...

I'm never ever seeing these people again...I'm never going to see my friends or anyone...I can never go back...I was a different person...with a new identity in a new country with a new life to live...

Maybe I'll have more children someday...or should I say have my 'first' child...Cause that life no longer exists. I got up and put the picture down. I ran and grabbed some tissues as I felt the tears coming on...

WHY DID I DO IT!

WHY DID I PRETEND TO DIE!

I'VE LOST EVERYTHING!

EVERYTHING EVERYONE! THAT I'VE EVER LOVED IS GONE! I'LL NEVER BE THE SAME! I'LL NEVER EVER EVER HAVE MY LIFE BACK!

"Why did I do it?" I muttered curling myself into a ball. I let the tears stream down my face.

'Cause you wanted out.

You had no way out.

Even if you hadn't faked your death you'd lose your daughter.

She was going to Louis anyway.

You know that,

You could never get the money to raise her.

That's why.

"Who fucking fakes their death!"I yelled. I got up and ran to the window. I just need to yell. I need to scream I need to let it all out, all of it.

"WHO FUCKING PRETEND THEY DIED!" I yelled again.

"JULIET!" Some one outside yelled.

"WELL FUCK JULIET!"I yelled back.

"FUCK YOU LADY!" the voice yelled back. I slammed the window shut. I dropped to the floor my heart aching.

"Why?" I cried. "Why?" I got up and walked over to my phone...I don't know how I managed to smuggle it out of the house but I did.

I NEED to know what happened to my daughter.

OH GOD PLEASE LETS HOPE SHE'S NOT IN THE FOSTER SYSTEM!

I could never live with myself if Louis had refused to take her in...I have no idea if my family would, the only person I spoke to was Darian, and she's got her whole life ahead of her, she has no time to raise a child...

I grabbed the old tattered thick phone book from the coffee table and scanned through hoping to find a number for social services in England. BINGO! I grabbed my phone and quickly put the number in.

"Hello?"

"Hello" I replied. "Um My friend died a while back and um she had a daughter is it possible for you to tell me what happened to her?" I said into the phone.

"Why yes mam I can what's the child's name?"

"Cristell Tomlinson" I said. My hands were shaking as the woman put me on hold.

"Mam" She chuckled "She went into the care of her father Louis Tomlinson it's been a 'rage' on Facebook and every other social site! Have you been living under a rock or something! Cause if you had to call here to find out you've got some problems!"

"Oh...Of course thanks..." I muttered as I heard her voice laugh.

"No problem!" I hung up and put the phone done....

Little Tellie's with Louis...Louis

"OH LOUIS!" i shouted." You should never have found out that way..."I curled up in a ball and cried more...There's no chance of me ever seeing my daughter again...

(A/N

OOH WEREN'T EXPECTING THAT WERE YOU!!!!

I HOPE YOU WEREN'T CAUSE I WASN'T...

KINDA CONFUSING BUT THIS MAKES IT ALL INTERESTING....I HOPE ONE DIRECTION DON'T READ THIS.. o.O THAT WOULD BE WEIRD....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

SO BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

PS!!!!!! DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY CHARACTER SUGGESTIONS?

IT'D REALLY HELP..

SO FAN FOLLOW FRIEND WHAT EVER ITS CALLED NOW!

BYE BYE LOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-P
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

P.S DEDICATED TO @CARLYMONKEYPIE AND @DARIANJADE COZ THEIR AWESOME AND PROBABLY WITH OUT DARIAN THERE WOULD BE NO BOOK.... SO YEAH =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D