Princess Tellie [11]

Louis wasn't sure how to explain to Tellie what it meant to go to New York for a couple of days, management didn't even want him to take her with him but it came down to what else was he supposed to do? She'd only just gotten used to be around him who's to say she might go back to not speaking if she wasn't around him for a couple of days? Tellie stared at Louis in confusion, not even sure what a 'plane' was.

"It's just a couple of days," Louis continued, "and we'll stay in a hotel with Uncle Zayn and Uncle Liam and then I'll bring you back here."

Tellie blinked. "What's a hotel?"

"Oh wow...um..." Louis bit his lip not sure what to say. Tellie stared at him for a minute her gaze soon traveling to the TV which had a Disney movie on which was around about the only thing that was ever on now.

"You'll find out." Louis sighed as Tellie looked back to him.

"What's school?" She asked finally. "Andy goes to it." She pointed to the TV which had Toy Story on.

"It's just where you go and learn stuff I'm pretty sure you'll have to start next year though so don't worry about it." Louis shrugged, and Tellie just nodded.

"Okay."

*
Tellie crept into one of the spare rooms on the third floor, the only sound she could hear being Zayn's heavy breathing from the bed.

"Uncle Zayn..." She mumbled, walking over to the bed. "Are you awake?"

Zayn hummed in reply, slightly opening his eyes as Tellie sat on the bed.

"What are you doing up this early?" Zayn yawned. "It's like," he looked at his phone on the bedside table, "six. Isn't it a bit early for you to be up?"

"I can't sleep." Tellie shrugged. "And I didn't want to wake daddy up again. He got up before because I had a bad dream."

"I had a bad dream too." Zayn muttered though it wasn't fully true. He wouldn't exactly call his dream bad, but he wouldn't call it good either.

"Uncle Zayn." Tellie repeated. "Why did you kiss Aunty Darian? Don't you love Aunty Perrie?"

"It's complicated love..."

Tellie tilted her head in confusion. "Why do you and daddy call me that? Uncle Liam did too..."

"Um just 'cause..." Zayn mumbled. Tellie stayed seated, her legs crossed as she bit her finger nail. "How you liking it here?"

"Where?"

"Living with Lou-your daddy."

Tellie shrugged. "There's to many rooms."

Zayn slightly chuckled before closing his eyes. He was tired as and wanted nothing more then to fall straight to sleep. But he wasn't sure if Tellie would let him.

"Uncle Zayn..." Tellie mumbled. "Are you tired?"

"Mmm hmm, why don't you go back downstairs..." Zayn hummed, Tellie frowned but got off the bed, slowly tiptoeing out of the room and back down the staircase.

"Daddy." She walked into Louis' room, biting her finger nails as she did.

"What's up love?" Louis muttered, he opened his eyes watching as Tellie bit another fingernail. "Stop that, you'll get yourself sick."

Tellie lowered her hand.

"Darian's gonna be here in a couple of hours-" Tellie's eyes lit up at Louis words, a grin forming on her face-"and maybe Harry and that as well..."

"Are Aunty Darian and Uncle Zayn together?" Tellie asked tilting her head in confusion.

"How do you know what that means?" Louis asked as he rose from the bed and Tellie shrugged. "What did your mother say around you..."

*

"...I don't want to be here when she gets here." Zayn admitted. "It's fucking awkward."

"Well you cheated on your girlfriend with her..." Louis muttered more to himself rather than Zayn who had his head almost touching the table in the kitchen. "She's gonna be in like two minutes."

"Ugh..." After Zayn spoke there was a small beep erupting into the house, and all that did was make Zayn roll his eyes. "I have a feeling you should open your automatic gate rich boy."

Louis didn't say anything, he just left the kitchen, Zayn still in his place stiffened by the thought of seeing Darian. He felt guilty for cheating on Perrie and knew he had some sort of attraction to Darian. And that just made him more guilty.

"It's just Harry and Liam." Louis said as he came back into the kitchen, Harry and Liam at toe.

"So I hear you had a dirty dream." Harry smirked. "Tell us."

Zayn rolled his eyes. "I had a dream I got married. I married Darian and then Perrie trashed the wedding."

"Who's Darian?" Liam asked looking from Zayn to Louis.

"Tellie's aunt." Louis shrugged. "She's like a sister to me so hurt Zayn and I'll kill you."

"Where is Tellie?" Harry questioned. "She's not here..."

"Upstairs playing with dolls." Louis replied. "She's antisocial."

"Lou she's three how can she be antisocial?" Liam asked, and Louis shrugged. "Can I go talk to her?"

"Why do people always ask." Louis mused. "it's like everyone expects me to turn around and say no you can't talk to the three year old find your own..."

Liam slightly rolled his eyes, almost laughing but soon he left the kitchen, his footsteps echoing from the staircase. He entered the room at the end of the hallway, his eyes falling on the little girl sitting on the floor in a circle with stuffed animals and fake tea cups and a tea pot in the middle of all of the toys.

"Hey Tellie..." Liam muttered. "What you doing...?"

"Tea party." She replied in almost a whisper.

Liam nodded. "Can I join?"

Tellie shrugged, not looking to Liam just taking the plastic tea pot and pretending to fill a cup and placing in in front of the Draculaura doll that was sitting beside Ken and Barbie as well as another Monster High doll.

"So who is everyone?" Liam asked, he sat on the floor next to Tellie watching as she slightly smiled.

"That's Mr Cuddles," she motioned to the penguin, "that's Draculaura, Frankie Stein, Barbie, Ken," She gestured to the dolls, "that's Lasagna, Ted and Woody."

Liam nodded. "Who's crown?" He asked taking the plastic crown from the floor.

"Mine..."

"So this is Princess Tellie's tea party?" Liam questioned and Tellie giggled. He placed the crown on Tellie's head listening as she began to ramble on about all of the toys.

"Mr Cuddles-" Tellie was cut off by someone yelling shit downstairs.

"Stay up here..." Liam muttered, he got to his feet walking out of the room and jogging downstairs. "What happened?" He asked as he walked into the back yard where Louis, Zayn, Darian, and Niall where all standing. Louis was the only one to speak.

"Well Harry may or may not have gone unconscious..."

(A/N

I GOT THE TOY IDEA FROM MY LIL SISTER

LITTLE KIDS THESE DAYS :')

-PAIGE