Soomin took her last glimpse at the boys before going up to the small house there, jogging up to her way the boys didn't notice the girl. Only Jungkook who stopped from his guitar practice see her running up. Soomin entered by the window and quickly shutting it close.

She waves at the camera as she goes then to the fridge trying to find food to eat there. Soomin didn't see much, but the two-pack of the chicken beast and things she can find to make a dish. Soomin's in the middle of simmering when the door slam shut causing her to turned around and peek from her place.

"What are you making?"  Soomin only turned back not bothering to answer Jungkook, her mind is in something else.

"Should I put makgeolli in this?" Jungkook shoots her some weird look, she bet he's already laughing at her mentally.

"Oh! You get the wine in my room."

"What's the wine doing in your room, anyway?" Soomin just shrugs by his comment didn't want to argue more with the older.

Jungkook runs down to the floating house, quickly snatching the bottle from the desk, back to the upper house. He passed by the boys playing at the lawn who look at him as he runs up where Soomin is.

"Here," Jungkook pushed the bottle to Soomin getting it back facing Jungkook as she eyed at the food. Putting a small amount of white wine in the dish because they don't have mirin.

"Food," the door slammed shut having the newcomer walks in doing a little dance along his way to the two youngers.

"It's not done," Soomin informed before letting out a sigh, thinking if she will have even a small bite from her food. If the more boys get there there's no way they can share four pieces of chicken.

"Teriyaki! Yes, Soomin's famous own recipe. The best." Taehyung gibbered doing a small dance behind Soomin before he wrapped his arms around her and swaying her for seconds before letting go.

"Almost done, just two more." Soomin slapped away Jungkook's hand after trying to get some chicken from the plate beside him. Jungkook whines before pulling his pouty face looking at Soomin. Taehyung only chuckled and continuing to watch Soomin as she put the other chicken to the same pan.

After more minutes passed, Taehyung and Jungkook stared at the dish as Soomin cuts it to piece knowing that all boys should at least get some. The two boys follow Soomin like baby chicks while Soomin doesn't look bothered with the wine on her arms and wine glass.

Settling down the floor beside Hoseok who looked up at her and smile before going back to do his glider. Soomin motions him to open his mouth and fed him before the other members who got inside and started eating Soomin's food.

After that, all boys get to calm down, minding their own business. Hoseok played his plane glider with Jungkook and Taehyung, Yoongi doing his painting, Namjoon is reading somewhere, Seokjin running back and forth doing their dinner with Jimin. Soomin stuck in her room, looking at the lake minding things on her own.

'feeling the peace of healing time as the deity of the river..'

"Hey, dinner time." Jungkook opened her door, calling for the girl, and walked back to the upper house with the girl who claimed 'she can't walk there because it's tiring' on his back.

The group ate together, Soomin laughing along with them refusing to drink too much makgeolli. Laughing at their stories and having Yoongi keep putting food on her plate. After their dinner the boys sent Soomin back to her room, telling her that they can handle the chores. Soomin just nodded gladly accept their offer.

"What are you doing?" Jimin said standing beside Soomin who's busy fixing her telescope in the perfect place for star sighting, although a telescope isn't needed in star gazing the young lady wanted more than gazing under the sky and the fact it's a bit cloudy that night.

"I'm setting this up," Soomin said.

"You think, I can sleep in the tent tonight?" Jimin only shook his head before walking away from Soomin, dumbfounded at the manners Jimin gave her.

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

———|

Hey.. thank you so much guys for votes and reads, I really appreciate it and the girl too who offered me helping with editing.. I'm NOT offended at all, seriously. I blushed so much after reading her comment. She caught me off guard.

Anyway, stay safe and healthy, you're LOVED and APPRECIATED!

-pjbangtan