Sleepover time! (Part 2) [13]

[12.28.20 ✔️]

⚠️I DON'T OWN ANY OF THIS PHOTO'S /GIF'S/VIDEOS ALL CREDIT TO THEIR OWNERS⚠️

⚠️ I DO NOT OWN THE 'HARRY POTTER SERIES' OR ITS CHARACTERS/STORY LINE ALL I OWN IS MY CHARACTER AND HER STORY LINE⚠️

———————————————————————————
——

-

NOTE:
🔝There is music up above 🔝

♡♡♡

NOTE: 🔝There is music up above 🔝•••♡♡♡

❥•—•—•❥

Melody's pov.

"I don't know if I really like guys...in that way," I stood in shock for a moment taking in her words.

"Well then," I started, "What type of girls do you like?" Ginny and Mione sat up, scootering up closer, wanting to hear Lucy's answer. She stayed frozen, no moving an inch, only looking at us with disbelief.

"What?..."

"Well, you just said you don't like guys, so do you find any girls cute?" I asked the blonde again.

"You aren't disgusted?" Myself and the other girls in the room looked around.

"No," We are chimed in, "Why would we?" Hermione added in, while Ginny nodded and I squeeze her hand in reassurance. We sat there for a moment in silence until we heard soft sniffling coming from Lucy.

"Thank you," Wiping away her tears, Lucy continues to speak, "I haven't told anyone this yet. I mean a part of me still isn't even sure, but I do know that I like one more than the other."

"Thank you for trusting us," Hermione spoke up, becoming the mom of the group. Lucy lets out a giggle as she wipes the remaining tears off with her sleeve.

Now that I think about it, I can understand why Lucy was so afraid. Being gay and gay marriage still wasn't while excepted in the UK. Scotland legalized it, but other parts haven't. Then not to mention Lucy's family.

From the stories she's told me, it's obvious that they are very much on the 'conservative' side of politics. I mean, her third cousin was kicked out of his home because he associated himself with 'lower class' I can only imagine how her family would react if they knew that she wasn't into men.

The way some of the prestigious pureblood families act to those who have muggle ancestry, I can't even begin to imagine how those families react to same-sex relationships. Lucy said the only thing the noble families care about their heirs is creating and establishing more power by marrying off their women, and keeping their bloodline pure.

Marriage.

I remember Lucy telling me this during our conversation about how she was afraid to face Draco.