The Letter [2]

[01.11.20 ✔️]

⚠️I DON'T OWN ANY OF THIS PHOTO'S /GIF'S/VIDEOS ALL CREDIT TO THEIR OWNERS⚠️

⚠️ I DO NOT OWN THE 'HARRY POTTER SERIES' OR ITS CHARACTERS/STORY LINE ALL I OWN IS MY CHARACTER AND HER STORY LINE⚠️

———————————————————————————
——

-

NOTE:
🔝There is music up above 🔝

♡♡♡

NOTE: 🔝There is music up above 🔝•••♡♡♡

❥•—•—•❥

Melody's pov.

After the boa constrictor incident Harry and I were locked in our rooms for over a week. We were finally allowed to go out during the last week of summer.

Summer was the worst, I hated being home with my family all day. Mother and father would push Harry around constantly, I would try to defend him but I was always invisible to them.

Luckily, after the summer holidays were over Harry and I won't be going to the same school as Dudley. I did care for my brother but going to school with him was a bloody nightmare. Kids are constantly pick on me, seeing how I was related to Dudley, and how I was the shame of the family. Sadly I do have to admit I had it easier than Harry in school. Sometimes I do wish that I had the magic to protect the both of us.

Dudley was going to be attending Smeltings; a prestigious private school that my father attended when he was younger.

Harry and I stood the living area as my mother and father were praising over Dudley's new 'accomplishment'. I'm pretty sure that my father bribed the school to let him in, honestly.

"Will we have to wear that?" Harry asked. I guess Harry didn't know that we're going to be attending a different school than Dudley.

Mother and father looked at Harry like he had grown two heads.

"You? In Smeltings?" My mother said slowly like she was talking to a toddler.

Harry nods. Without a second of hesitation my mother, father, and Dudley were laughing at Harry.

"Don't be so stupid! You're going to the state school where you belong" Petunia smiled as she left into the kitchen. Picking up the tongues, she pulls up something from inside the pot.

"As soon as it's finished dyeing"

"But that Dudley old uniform! And what about Melody's uniform?" Harry yells at my mom and stares as if she had just noticed my presents behind Harry, Petunia rolls her eyes.