Prologue [0]

[01.03.20 ✔️]

⚠️I DON'T OWN ANY OF THIS PHOTO'S /GIF'S/VIDEOS ALL CREDIT TO THEIR OWNERS⚠️

⚠️ I DO NOT OWN THE 'HARRY POTTER SERIES' OR ITS CHARACTERS/STORY LINE ALL I OWN IS MY CHARACTER AND HER STORY LINE⚠️

———————————————————————————
——

-

NOTE:
🔝There is music up above 🔝

♡♡♡

JULY 31, 1980

NOTE: 🔝There is music up above 🔝•••♡♡♡•••JULY 31, 1980

❥•—•—•❥

"Just breathe Mrs. Dursley" Mrs. Dursley follows the Doctors instructions and takes her 100th deep breath from her 3 hour long labor.

"You're doing alright. Now, Mr. Dursley I would like you to hold your wife's hand as she finishes these last push's" Mr. Dursley gives a shaky nod quickly wiping the sweat of his forehead before taking his laboring wife's hand, and putting his other hand on his protruding stomach. The doctor starts counting.

"1, 2, and 3! Push Mrs. Dursley! I can already see the head!" Gripping her husbands hand Petunia screams bloody murder crushing Mr. Dursleys arm. Her neck was stretched out, face beet red, and veins protruding. After a few seconds of screaming Petunia lays her head down for a couple of moments before pushing again. Mrs. Dursley repeat these actions for another hour.

"You're almost done. All you have to do is just give one big final push. Are you Ready?" Mrs. Dursley screams while pushing and nodding at the doctor.

"AHHHH!..." After that final push Petunia was able to give birth to her second child, a girl. The doctor hold the little girl and begins wiping the mucus in the baby mouth to allow oxygen into her lungs.

Something wasn't right.
She wasn't breathing.

Mr. Dursley speaks up. "Whats wrong? Why isn't she breathing!?" The Doctor places the baby in a crib next him and shouts to the nurses in the room to bring a air mask. He start to give the baby girl 30 gentle chest compressions at the rate of 100-120/per minute. Use two or three fingers in the center of her chest just below her nipples. The doctor repeats his actions for a few minutes until a nurse comes in with a small oxygen mask. She hovers above the baby's mouth trying to oxygen into her little lungs.

Mrs. Dursley was currently holding back tears while Mr. Dursley is shouting profanity's at the doctor. This went on for 10 minutes before the doctor suddenly stopped.

"What are you doing?!? Why did you stop?!" Vernon yells. The doctor picks up the baby wrapping her in a blanket and slowly hands the baby to her weeping mother. He has sorrow expression on his face.