First day of classes [6]

[04.05.20 ✔️]

⚠️I DON'T OWN ANY OF THIS PHOTO'S /GIF'S/VIDEOS ALL CREDIT TO THEIR OWNERS⚠️

⚠️ I DO NOT OWN THE 'HARRY POTTER SERIES' OR ITS CHARACTERS/STORY LINE ALL I OWN IS MY CHARACTER AND HER STORY LINE⚠️

———————————————————————————
——

-

NOTE:
🔝There is music up above 🔝

♡♡♡

NOTE: 🔝There is music up above 🔝•••♡♡♡

❥•—•—•❥

Melody's pov.

Hermione and I were sat together at a table reading over some of the school material for this year. Although we are both muggle-borns my frizzy friend knew everything. I wanted to know more about the Wizarding world, she eagerly answered all my questions. Hermione was a bit eccentric and pushy but I found her to be a very good company, and a really good friend as well. It felt nice to finally make a friend, that wasn't my cousin.

Speaking of my cousin, I haven't seen him all day. He even missed breakfast in the Great Hall.

The door to Transfigurations opens revealing two adrenaline-filled boys running into class. Hermione shook her head in disappointment as I laughed. They looked around the classroom for Professor McGonagall before setting their sights upon a gray and black tabby cat.

"Whew, amazing, can you imagine the look on old McGonagall's face if we were late?" Rod said breathlessly to Harry.

With that the tabby cat jumped off the professor's desk and transformed into McGonagall, I smirked at their expressions as my jaw was slightly open.

"That was bloody brilliant," Ron exclaimed.

"Thank you for that assessment, Mr. Weasley. Maybe if I were to transfigure Mr. Potter and yourself into a pocket watch, one of you would be on time." McGonagall said sternly.

"We got lost." Rod nodded at Harry.

"Then perhaps a map? I trust you don't need one to find your seats."

"Remind me never to be late to class," I whispered to Hermione. She let out an exasperated sigh but grinned.

❥•—•—•❥

After class with Professor McGonagall, we made our way down to the dungeon to Professor Snape's class, potions.

Now, this was a class I was most excited about. The whole idea of being able to make something like a potion was incredibly fascinating to me. Back home in the muggle world when I would make 'potions' people called me a freak or a wannabe witch.