Diagon Alley [3]

[02.02.20 ✔️]

⚠️I DON'T OWN ANY OF THIS PHOTO'S /GIF'S/VIDEOS ALL CREDIT TO THEIR OWNERS⚠️

⚠️ I DO NOT OWN THE 'HARRY POTTER SERIES' OR ITS CHARACTERS/STORY LINE ALL I OWN IS MY CHARACTER AND HER STORY LINE⚠️

———————————————————————————
——

-

NOTE:
🔝There is music up above 🔝

♡♡♡

NOTE: 🔝There is music up above 🔝•••♡♡♡

❥•—•—•❥

Melody's pov.

Hagrid, Harry, and I were walking out on the streets of London, looking over the shopping list for Hogwarts. I've never been to London, it's actually quite beautiful.

I started to read off the list, "All students must be equipped with.." I pause for a while looking at the items needed for the first school year. Yeah, Hogwarts was definitely going to be a lot different than public school. I mean the four of us just literally rode on a magical flying motorcycle.

"-...three pairs of robes, hats, gloves, books, wands, and—cauldron? Hagrid do we practice potions in Hogwarts?" Hagrid nods his head.

I mouth 'yes' as I punch the air. I've always been interested—obsessed—in potions, home remedies, and things to do with chemistry. I hope the potions class is going to be amazing!

"There we are" Says Hagrid walking up to a small, old, rundown, looking pub. It looked out of place on such a clean-ish street. Hagrid opens the door for us as we enter the pub. The pub was lit by candlelights and everyone was wearing very peculiar clothing.

"Ah, Hagrid! The usual I presume?" The bartender asked Hagrid behind the bar.

"Sorry Tom, on official Hogwarts business," Hagrid declines to Tom gesturing towards Harry and I.

"I'm help helping young Harry his cousin Melody with shopping for there school supplies" He places one of his hands on my shoulder and the other on Harry's.

"Bless my soul. It's Harry Potter!" The barman exclaims in disbelief. I nervously look over to Harry who has confusion written all over his face.

Why was the bartender in such shock hearing Harry's name? The whole pub goes quiet to stare at my cousin. I step around Hagrid to Harry side trying to shield him from the eyes of the onlookers.

A man sitting behind Harry mediately grabbed his arm shaking it, like he was meeting a celebrity.

"Welcome back Mr. Potter!" The man says excitedly with the enthusiasm.