A familiar face [7]

[08.18.20 ✔️]

⚠️I DON'T OWN ANY OF THIS PHOTO'S /GIF'S/VIDEOS ALL CREDIT TO THEIR OWNERS⚠️

⚠️ I DO NOT OWN THE 'HARRY POTTER SERIES' OR ITS CHARACTERS/STORY LINE ALL I OWN IS MY CHARACTER AND HER STORY LINE⚠️

———————————————————————————
——

-

NOTE:
🔝There is music up above 🔝

♡♡♡

NOTE: 🔝There is music up above 🔝•••♡♡♡

❥•—•—•❥

Melody's pov.

Finally, after giving the fat lady portrait the password to the dormitory, I ran up the stairs ready to tell Hermione what just happened.

Entering the room, I see my best friend sitting with a book on her bed.

"RING POWER!" I scream at the top of my lungs. Hermione lets out a shrill, throwing her book up to the air and clutching her chest as she gasps.

"Melody!" She yells still in shock, "You bloody lunatic! You scared me to death!"

"Aww I missed you to...although we just saw each other a few days ago" I mumble the last part.

"Where were you?" Hermione asked.

"I'll tell you as soon as you do the ring power with me." She rolls her eyes but, I stand my ground. Mione let out a sigh of defeat before finally putting her ring up.

"Ring power," She says.

"Thunder"

"Lightning," Mione finishes.

"Now, why were you not there for the ceremony?" I open my mouth to speak but she quickly stops me, "And please don't tell me it's because he did something idiotic with Ron and Harry."

Avoiding eye contact and look towards the wall.

"No...it's just. I don't know, hypothetical, we flew Mr. Weasley's flying car to Hogwarts because the platform wouldn't open for us. Harry didn't almost died and didn't almost got my head blown off by the whomping willow because Ron may or may not have crashed into it. And maybe I didn't almost break my arm. We didn't almost get expelled from Hogwarts either, but you know this is just hypothetical." I squeeze my eyes shut waiting, for Hermione's outburst.

"Ron flew dad's car?!" A voice behind me a shout.

Turning around, I was surprised to find Ginny.

"Ginny?" I ran up to her to hug the redhead.

"Yeah, he did. I mean Harry, and I may have had a part in it but, it was his idea so you can't blame us." She laughs, "But on the second hand, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in the first-year dorms?" I questioned.

"Apparently, the first-year dorms were filled. They were more first-years than last year so, some of the first-years like me are sharing dorms with the second-years." She answered.

"Is lavender still here then?"

"No," Hermione speaks up as a hide behind Ginny, "She moved dorms. We actually have two first-years in here" I raise an eyebrow.

"Really? Who is our fourth roommate?" Suddenly the tension in the room thickens. Just as I was about to address the sudden atmosphere changed, the door from the laboratory opens.

I catch the sight of a familiar girl walking out nervously with her hands twiddling in front of her. She had beautiful with platinum blonde hair, pale skin, and green eyes. The moment our eyes made contact, there was a connection of recognition.

"Lucy?"

"Melody?" We both ask each other at the same time.

Now I remember why I recognize Draco's last name. It was because I met a Malfoy before.

Lucy, the girl from Diagon Alley, was a Malfoy.

Lucy Malfoy was different than the other Malfoy's I've met.

Walking up to the girl towards the girl, I outstretched a hand.

"Long time no see,"

♡♡♡

———————————
——————-
———-

-

Sorry for the short chapter I thought I would be able to have more time to write this week and last week but I ended up working full-time again. I am going to be working full-time this week as well but I'm gonna try hopefully getting a chapter in or rewrite something just in case. But if there's not a chapter out next week then that's why. I'm so sorry but hopefully, in two more weeks I'm not gonna have to be working full-time anymore.

I hope y'all are still enjoying the story and don't forget to wash your hands!

___